Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atatsuki Leader?

Go down 
+7
Shun
Yondaime Hokage
Lee
Nieles
Tac602
Admin
Stance Punk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 6:57 pm

Ok my top five are,

1. Yondaime
2.Uchia, Madara
3.?
4.?
5.?
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:04 pm

yeah, those are pretty much the best guesses
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm

But still people who think Yondaime being the Akatski leader is impossible. Ummmmm...is there really any other proof of anyone else being the leader?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:23 pm

My top 5 suspects.
(This is a kinda lengthy post)
(All these are facts from Manga)
Naruto is now my No. 1 suspect.
It said in Manga that he can travel in time and the leader said "this is my way of the ninja and it will go my way, BELIEVE IT!" the leader's main goal is to SAVE THE NEXT GENERATION FROM THE CYCLE OF DEMONS FROM CONTAINER TO ANOTHER.
The leader also said he hated Yondaime so I'd count Yondaime of being the Atatsuki Leader. The leader said he wanted to be Hokage but he would end up like the person that made him suffer(Yondaime).
I have some good news for Yondaime fans though, YONDAIME IS STILL ALIVE SOMEHOW BECAUSE THE ATATSUKI LEADER STILL FEELS HIS PRESENCE.
The Atatsuki Leader is not evil either. His goal is to save the next generation, even though it would look evil but he is saving people.
He also said that the stubborn kid in him died and he was foolish only thinking about him and becoming hokage.

BOTTOM LINE:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The Atatsuki is Naruto from the future and wants to kill himself to save the next generation.

Atatsuki Leader- Good
Arashi Yondaime- Evil

P.S. You guys should have some vidence about the person you think is the Atatsuki Leader so we can have a real debate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:31 pm

But wasn't that just a fanfic video that you got that from?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:33 pm

The statments are from manga and they were used in the video
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:59 pm

Well now if your happy my list has changed.

1.Yondaime
2.Naruto
3.Uchiha, Madara

But instead of evaluateing the personality traits of the characters we need to think, is this something Kishimota would do? Remember Kishamota loves to do this to us. He likes to surprise us. But which one would be more supriseing?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 4:10 pm

Lee wrote:

1.Yondaime
2.Naruto
3.Uchiha, Madara

But instead of evaluateing the personality traits of the characters we need to think, is this something Kishimota would do? Remember Kishamota loves to do this to us. He likes to surprise us. But which one would be more supriseing?

Naruto would definately be the most suprising.

I think Madara fought 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage and I don't expect Madara to be it at all.

Yondaime would make some sense because he might have the same personality as the Atatsuki Leader but it looks like the Atatsuki Leader hates Yondaime according to the Manga version of Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Lee wrote:

1.Yondaime
2.Naruto
3.Uchiha, Madara

just so you know, it's Kishimoto

and on the subject, it could be naruto. here's some possible evidence:
1.) people say naruto is Yond's son.
2.) they could share genes if that's true.
3.) the picture of Yond could be naruto if the above is true...

okay, that was only one clue...
it's still a completely open case though shikamaru man i hate not knowing things!
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:12 pm

Itachi wrote:
Lee wrote:

1.Yondaime
2.Naruto
3.Uchiha, Madara

I think Madara fought 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage and I don't expect Madara to be it at all.

Yondaime would make some sense because he might have the same personality as the Atatsuki Leader but it looks like the Atatsuki Leader hates Yondaime according to the Manga version of Naruto.

Its not possible that its Uchiha Madera Cause the eyes dont have sharingan.... and not even somethin that looks like it...
Also naruto isnt possible cause eyes and hair dont fit....
Yondaime - he died long time ago..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:33 pm

Nieles wrote:
Itachi wrote:
Lee wrote:

1.Yondaime
2.Naruto
3.Uchiha, Madara

Its not possible that its Uchiha Madera Cause the eyes dont have sharingan.... and not even somethin that looks like it...
Also naruto isnt possible cause eyes and hair dont fit....
Yondaime - he died long time ago..
do you have any better ideas?
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:09 am

nope but maybe its some1 we dont know yet....

but if you think of it.. As soon as it could be naruto, it would not make any sense cause if you erase the younger you, you will die instantly.. cause history has changed then.. Also all members of akatsuki, why would they get something for some1 who uchiha itachi got to get to (think about that sentence)
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 6:38 am

but we dont know if its a time "changing" jutsu where that would be true, or a time "visiting" jutsu where the space-time continuem would then continue from there.... (i have a lot of time on my hands for me to think about things...)
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:28 am

Everytime you look into space, you travel into time if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 10:53 am

you sure you're 13? cuz i dont even vaguely understand that
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:03 am

Yeah I don't get it too. What do you mean Itachi?
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:41 am

also makes no sense to me... Maybe he just thought of something to say, or maybe it would just make sense but we don't get it...
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 11:46 am

When you looks in space, you see stars.

The light from the stars takes millions or possibly billions or trillions of years to reach the earth.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Narutards or Naruto watchers are considered weird to those who do not watch it. But its the weird ones who make it in life. Its the ones who act different who change the world. If those people didn't exist the world would never evolve and change it would remain the same for all eternity. One of these people was George Washington. If he hadn't stuck to his beliefs we would still belong to England and electricity would never had been created. Its us, the ones who simply don't care what others think about us. We change the world, wether for the greater good, or for our own selfish ways. Thats what I believe.

And Itachi, I guessed thats what you meant.

And I will say this, I am smart.

When I was in the fifth grade we wrote a story on the picture in the front of the room. Mine was so good that my teacher called my mom and told her about it. She told my mom it was something that even some highschoolers couldn't write. Then she had me read it to my principle(she gave me candy^_^) In the third grade I could exsplain why coal made a train move and how running out of fossil fuel would ruin the economy and cause total havoc and chaos if we don't find a new type of resource soon. In the fourth grade my teacher thought I was stupid and was aobut to send me to back to the 3rd grade. They had me take a test. At the time I was 9 and 7 months. The test I was smart as the average 12 and 3 month old child. My teacher practically fell out of her chair when she read it.
They made me take another test to see how I've developed since then. This time it said I was 16 and 4 months old. It said my reading comprehension alone was a freshmen in College and my vocabulary was at the age of 16.

Now that I'm done with my monolugue, I say this GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 3:49 pm

yeah right, Lee! 12 and 3 months....... that's my age!!

and where the heck do my posts go?

on topic, i say naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:18 pm

raseng maniac wrote:
yeah right, Lee! 12 and 3 months....... that's my age!!

and where the heck do my posts go?

Are you saying you don't belive me? Suspect

Admin keeps deleteing them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:14 pm

what a rip!!!

you're makin me start to hate this forum, guys upstairs!!
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:15 am

Could you people PLEASE go back to topic.

P.S. Itachi, What do you mean by seeing stars that take millions of years to get here have to do with time trevel?
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:04 am

i get him, a star is like a piece of time, lots of stars you see are exploded maybe 1 million years ago, and he means that the akatsuki leader can do something fimiliar isnt that right?
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:25 pm

Itachi wrote:
When you looks in space, you see stars.

The light from the stars takes millions or possibly billions or trillions of years to reach the earth.

I thought he already answered that.

Anyway the "Fake" manga looks pretty real to me. Only Kishamoto can draw that well. Unless they trace it. But what kind of sick sick sick sick sick sicks sick sick person would do such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atatsuki Leader?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next