Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

best jutsu

Go down 
4 posters

which do you like best?
taijutsu
best jutsu Vote_lcap33%best jutsu Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
ninjutsu
best jutsu Vote_lcap50%best jutsu Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
genjutsu
best jutsu Vote_lcap17%best jutsu Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Gast
Anonymous

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:37 am

what's your favorite?

dont post, just vote
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:58 pm

well i thuink its better to post and explain why you like that..

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE ALLOWED: BAN (3 day )AS YOU DO NOT OBEY THAT RULE..

wel i like ninjutsu, cause the most part of a ninja's fighting style is ninjutsu, look at naruto for example, he uses kage bunshin and rasengan much, thats ninjutsu, and okey he uses taijutsu with the clones, but still its ninjutsu so i link it more, also ninjutsu has Great technices i think Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Gast
Anonymous

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:38 pm

Nieles wrote:
OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE ALLOWED: BAN (3 day )AS YOU DO NOT OBEY THAT RULE..
where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:45 pm

To me, it boils down to genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Genjutsu. I like because it's illusionary.
Ninjutsu. I like it because the jutsus are cool like rasengan,chidori, lightning blade ect....

But for me, Genjutsu is my #1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 pm

I like Taijutsu because it is hand to hand combat. If the Uchiha's didn't have Genjutsu (Sharingon is considered a genjutsu) they would be the strongest clan. One of my favorite charecters uses taijutsu too, so that is kinda why i like it better than other jutsus.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Gast
Anonymous

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:04 pm

sharingan is doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 pm

raseng kage wrote:
sharingan is doujutsu.

You are correct.

Doujutsu - These types of Jutsus Use the Eye to be performed and are very rare to be able to master. The Uchiha Clan has special abilities thanks to their eyes that allow them to use tons of doujutsu techniques like Ameratsu and a few others Itachi Uchiha showed off.

Here's a couple more jutsu.

Kinjutsu - This Type of Jutsus are Forbidden Jutsus a user must not use for any reason. The reason a technique usually becomes a kinjutsu is because it requires a sacrifice or it can do bodily Harm to the user the of the jutsu. Their is many other reason a jutsu can become forbidden but these are the main reasons we've seen jutsus in Naruto become forbidden. And of course the baddies use this kind of jutsu the most (example: Orochimaru)

Taijutsu - Taijutsu is basically Hand to Hand combat. A skilled Taijutsu user usually will have fast speed and focus mainly on Direct Combat. Most Taijutsu users lack Ninjutsu Techniques because they've spent most there time training there body, not learning Ninjutsu techniques although there is some exceptions like Kakashi, who is infact skilled in all 3 areas of Combat Styles. Because Taijutsu is mostly direct combat; A long Fighting shinobi usually has it's advantages because of the distance length between the two so Taijutsu users aren't able to make direct contact with other long range fighters.

Genjutsu - These Techniques usually play tricks on the persons mind and are illusions. Although the mind does make them real. So if you get killed while being caught in a genjutsu, you will really be killed. Problems with Genjutsu though are the Genjutsu techniques can easily be despelled so there is no more illusions. This is possible by disrupting your own chakra flow (or is someone else does it with his chakra)..A Person who is strong at genjutsu is usually are weak Against Taijutsu because a Taijutsu user usually has superior fighting skills compared to a genjutsu user, although it is harder for a Taijutsu user to despell a Genjutsu users Technique with the lack of Ninjutsu techniques

Ninjutsu - This type of Combat style uses hand seals to perform techniques. Some Examples of these techniques are summoning spells and Elemental Jutsus. Chidori is a Example of a Ninjutsu style technique. Ninjutsu users tend to rely to much on there Techniques. If the Ninjutsu user uses a Element Jutsu then his jutsu is weak against another type of Element so basically the Ninjutsu users biggest worry is another Ninjutsu users skills. People like Jounin learn two Ninjutsu Nature Manipulations inorder to be able to counter attack back against there opponents techniques if they do so infact have a jutsu your weak against
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Kinjutsu is not allowed, but that doesn't stop a lot of ninja's from useing it. example: somehting as harless as narutos kage bushin.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Lee wrote:
Kinjutsu is not allowed, but that doesn't stop a lot of ninja's from useing it. example: somehting as harless as narutos kage bushin.

You have to choose a main jutsu not a in depth jutsu
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Gast
Anonymous

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:03 pm

plus, i cant edit the poll
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:56 am

I know that, I said Genjutsu. I was just makeing sure people knew the information i stated above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

best jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: best jutsu   best jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutard Forum :: Entertainment Centre :: The Narutard Café-
Jump to: