Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.

Go down 
+3
Stance Punk
Tac602
zimestre
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Empty
PostSubject: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:36 pm

Well to make things clearer, im sasukevils real life childhood friend and *kinda* signature sensei. He was on some forums, but I couldnt manage to discover what it was. So now ive tracked it down and im here, ready to be an active and contributing member. Im a signature maker, and to view my work you can either look at my signature box or check my photobucket:
https://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/zimestre/

ill probably be leaving if he gets too pissed at me when hes back. so eh... hi? lol! OMG this smiley is SO ripped... im part of the original forum its from.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:40 pm

Welcome new member. Have fun here. Come check out our chatbox at the bottem of the index.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 5:58 pm

Sasukevil doesn't log on much but hi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:04 pm

well probably not lately because hes travelling, but judging by his amount of posts, I doubt he wasnt active. but thanks for the warm welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:06 pm

zimestre wrote:
well probably not lately because hes travelling, but judging by his amount of posts, I doubt he wasnt active. but thanks for the warm welcome ^^

He use to be active and use to be the person with the most posts. He might become more active with you on the forum.

PS. 96 years old...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:17 pm

not the pearson to put my real info on the net. so yeh 96 years old
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:31 pm

woah! i bow down to your superior sig making skills. i'll tell you what i see; from left to right- uchiha sasuke, asukura yoh, some guy i dont know, roranora zoro, don crieg, nara shikamaru, gaara of the desert. man, that's awesome! but next time, dont go for a super-impossible age! it can ruin the site. anyway, have fun, and stay active!

Last edited by on Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 pm

i hope you stay active and join how little active users pub... LOL
Back to top Go down
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 pm

you mean my userbar? sasuke, yoh, sanosuke sagara, zoro, smoker, shikamaru, gaara. you were close though. ill stay active as long as sasukevil doesnt push me out- btw I only use that age so people dont have a limp chance of guessing.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Now to give you a welcome you will NEVER forget^_^ *does the crazy eyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye screech of her Ghetto Neghborhood* Ahhhhhhh, i love screaming that. ^_^ Anyway, I am Lee. YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!AND I WILL BE YOUR MASTER!!!!FEAR ME!!!!! AND MY CAT AROWYN!!!!YOU WILL FEAR HER CUTE FLUFFINES!!!BEWARE!!!

*wispers* Is Sasukevil hot? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 12:11 pm

pls ignore her most of the time, and me half of the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:21 pm

WELCOME HERE...
HAVE FUN..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 2:32 pm

thanks again guys.
lee... thanks for the welcome and all, but am I even supposed to answer that? I mean... hes a man, im a man and all that... ergh
im not the ignoring type anyways XD
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:41 pm

zimestre wrote:
thanks again guys.
lee... thanks for the welcome and all, but am I even supposed to answer that? I mean... hes a man, im a man and all that... ergh
im not the ignoring type anyways XD

I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A GUY!!!!GOD DAMNIT!!!1ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
Back to top Go down
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm

how a guy supposed to think another guy is SEXY? im not gay >.> dont have anything against them though.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:00 pm

Then go ask random girls who know him, what they think. Or, at least, what do you think the average girl would think?
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:04 am

u noe what i hate u >_>

and no i will not become active because i am F*CKING travelling, i was planning to leave, but with him here no doubt bout it >_< and zim if u say anything, i promise i wont be ur friend anymore >_>

and welcome or not

u noe what, call me when i come back. (u basically juz went to google and searched for me, i dont recommend anyone to do that cause i might flame u guys, not zim, because of childhood friendship, ur lucky >_>)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:33 am

after your travle, you might be active again i hope
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:11 am

sasukevil wrote:
u noe what i hate u >_>

Hope u don't mean me.......haven't seen u this mad in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:28 am

how can you tell he's mad? i cant curious
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:39 am

stupid Cus he cursed, he only curses, When he's REALLY REALLY pissed.....i noticed that awhile ago
Back to top Go down
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 pm

I was expecting that kind of response, but I still dont get why he cant manage being in the same forum as me. He acts just fine in real life >.>
lee your a pretty sensitive person, I though I was the only one who knew that XD. just whatever I thought you wouldnt mind dude, if youre that pizzassed, ill leave just notice me and ill post my goodbye thread.
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:21 am

no i dont hate u lee and i was joking with zim, be a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:56 am

ok, lots of this stuff isn't welcoming him so...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.   Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasukevil; tracked down, shot, and dead. Hi guys.
Page 1 of 1