Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Itachi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Uchiha Itachi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Empty
PostSubject: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:04 am

What if Itachi and Sasuke Versed Naruto and Jaraiya? I think Itachi And Sasuke would win...Sasuke takes care of Naruto which in turn gives him the Mangekyou Sharingan, Itachi has already had it, and They Both Attack Jaraiya who got nearly beaten by Orochimaru but Itachi is stronger than orochimaru...what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 am

i say naruto and jiraiya. i have a long explaination
Spoiler:
and that's my story.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:14 am

I think Jiraiya and naruto could win. Jiraiya is stronger than Itachi and sasuke and naruto are about the same.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Uchiha Itachi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:43 am

uh Yondaime...Sasuke almost killed naruto he could've anyway since naruto was knocked out and Sasuke was about to use Chidori on him. But then Sasuke said he didn't wasnt to give the Pleasure to Itachi of seeing him use his methods of gaining the Mangekyou Sharingan.And on top of that, Itachi could definately hold out against Jaraiya.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:58 pm

do you pay attention in the early anime?

wait. is this the latest skill advancements, or from part I?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Itachi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 9:38 pm

uh latest.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:42 pm

then still jiraiya and naruto, jiraiya is as strong and like 3 akatsuki members at the same time, and itachi himslef said that kisame and he couldnt handle jiraiya, also sasuke isnt even at lvl of the akatuski, jiraiya could knock sasuke out in 1 strik, and damage itachi for like 10% at the same time, and naruto has the kyuubi DONT forget that.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:55 pm

Yeah. Kyubi rampage would kill everyone. Razz Including Jiraiya and Naruto... If there was just one more person on each team, that would change everything. After I actually read the latest chapters, it's hard to tell who'd win...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto   Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi/Sasuke vs. Jaraiya/Naruto
Page 1 of 1