Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Describe yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zimestre
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Describe yourself   Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:31 pm

Well just do what we were doing at the inheritage thread. Describe yourself, so we can know what to do/ not to do to you, and so we know you better.
Id say, im extremely lazy, im intelligent, especially with everyday things (ask sasukevil; lembra do cinto de segurança?), im an ass to people who arent my friends, thats why I have lots of friends, im straightforward, and I easily begin a discussion in order to defend my point of view. Im also annoying at times. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Describe yourself   Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:46 pm

I can make almost anyone laugh. I love playing pranks and screwing around. I make a lot of enemys because i can be VERY annoying. But I have a lot of good friends too. I ussually walk around every day from 3 to 9 because my best freind is a walking addict. I like to tell stupid storys about me and my friends. I LOVE cats. I like scareing people and screaming for no reason. I'm a smart ass. I'm good at lyeing. But I don't like lyeing unless i either have to or unless its for a prank. my favoreite color is black. I'M STRAIGHT. I'm friends with mostly older people. I always make home videos with my friends. My favoreite place to eat is subway. The farthest i've ever walked is probably 7 miles in one day. I AM A PERV!!! I read yaoi and regular smutty stuff on the internet all the time. Sasevils MY MAN!!! So you other girls CAN BACK THE **** OFF!!!!! ^___^ And, thanks to Zim, I have recently learned I am Gimp retarted.

I like talking about myself, which is now obvious. ^________^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zimestre
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Describe yourself   Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:28 pm

youre not gimp retarded... your opening and installing gimp retarted! lmao im just kidding. seriously youre not much worse than me when I first started. Except that when I started, I didnt want any help. Whiiiiiiiiiiich brings me to my next point, I dont like other people to see im wrong, so I dont ask for help much, I solve my own problems. Im also very competitive. Me and sasuke compete about everything, from games to soccer to grades, its all a big tournment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Describe yourself   Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:15 pm

Nevermind. I don't want you guys to know... And it was totally inaccurate, anyway.

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Describe yourself   Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

zimestre wrote:
Im also very competitive. Me and sasuke compete about everything, from games to soccer to grades, its all a big tournment.

Lol. Thats what its like with my little brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe yourself   

Back to top Go down

Describe yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1