Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wizardoftheninja
Genin
Genin
wizardoftheninja

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-14

school Empty
PostSubject: school   school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:53 pm

*******************************!...**********************!

okay now that thas out of my syst- ****************************!
... sorry
so who here hates school. i mean it is just unfair. i mean aall the teachers say no caffienien in scholl but theyre drinkin diet pepsie and coke and *****in dunkin donnutes coffe! huff huff huff. plus thes bullying i swear some day i am just gonna go in there anp empty clips into everyones fuckin head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!... enjoy the rest of ur day * twitches rapidly *
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

school Empty
PostSubject: Re: school   school Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:48 pm

I really hate school. I can't stand my school. but it could be worse. I know i don't have a big ego or anything. but i have a few friends. and there good friends, and thats all i really need to be happy, (I'd be MUCH happier if Stance was here though. Sad ) Every once in awhile i have some asshole say something to me, but as long as they don't do it everyday, i just move on. The only thing i like about school is the friends. cus if it weren't for them, I'd never get to be myself. (when i'm at home, my mom yells at me for being hyper all the time) If i didn't have any freinds at school, i'd be soooooooooooo miserable.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

school Empty
PostSubject: Re: school   school Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:46 am

All school are filled with stupid teachers, b*tchy students, etc. It makes you really wanna just break something and kill someone.

But, the most you can really do is ignore the bullies, but show them you can hold your own by holding your head up high, and ignore the idiots. You're at school to get yourself an education, right? So, you shouldn't let the stupidity of others mess it up for you. If your teacher is being a moron, then try to self-study.

And, yeah, teachers are complete and utter hypocrites. It makes you wanna be sick, doesn't it? The most you can do about that is just ignore them. If they want to make themselves look stupid, then it's their problem, isn't it?

Like Lee-chan said, if you have good friends, even if it's just one or two, then you should be happy enough at school. Think more about them, rather than the morons that annoy you.

You can't let the bad things get you down -you'll only be hurting yourself. Yeah, it's only human to get angry at that moment and for a while when someone is a complete and utter b*st*rd to you, and you have every right to yell at that person when they say/do whatever to you, but after a few days, you have to move on. Otherwise you'll only make yourself look bad.

Wanna know how I got through High School? (I'm in College, now) I just told myself that after I was done, I would never see most of these people again in my life. And I'm still saying that while I'm in college.

It's YOUR life. Don't make your school life revolve around the morons at your school. Within a few years, most of those girls will probably become hookers and the boys will become druggies. Think about YOU, and go to school with your head up high.

And, when feeling sadistic, read Johnny The Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez. And then later fantasize about killing people, if you're still angry. But don't actually do it. You'll end up in juvenile court, and you'll have a criminal record. =P

I know I've written an essay, as I seem to always do, but -believe me- I've been there. I know what you're feeling, right now.

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Sponsored content

school Empty
PostSubject: Re: school   school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

school
Page 1 of 1