Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate Band

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:39 pm

If you could pick out each of the members of a band, who would u pick.
You'd have to have a lead vocalist, guitarists, drummer(s), percussionist, backup vocals, bassist, and other parts to a band.
Pick out what people u'd want in a band and pick out what parts u want them to have. Each band has different parts.

I'll post mine when I find out who I want... scratch

EXAMPLE :

Lead Vocalist - Corey Taylor
Guitarist - Alex Linares
Guitarist - Tyson Ritter
Drummer - Joey Jordison
Percussionist - Craig Jones
Something like that.

Of course that wouldn't be mine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:01 pm

Razz Slipknots just so freaking great that I can't imagine them getting rid of ANYONE and replaceing them. They've had all original members from the begining, and i applaud them deeply for that becaus most bands can't even stay together even when theres like only 3 guys in it.

0 Sid Wilson - Turntables
1 Joey Jordison - Drums
2 Paul Gray - Bass
3 Chris Fehn - Percussion
4 James Root - Guitar
5 Craig Jones - Samples
6 Shawn Crahan - Percussion
7 Mick Thomson - Guitar
8 Corey Taylor - Vocals
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:05 pm

Lee wrote:
Razz Slipknots just so freaking great that I can't imagine them getting rid of ANYONE and replaceing them. They've had all original members from the begining, and i applaud them deeply for that becaus most bands can't even stay together even when theres like only 3 guys in it.

Laughing not totally correct.
Here's there former members. Corey Taylor wasnt always the lead vocalist.
Donnie Steele - lead and rhythm guitars (1995–1996)
Anders Colsefini - vocals, custom percussion (1995–1997)
Greg "Cuddles" Welts - custom percussion (1997)
Josh "Gnar" Brainard - lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals (1995–1999)

i edited ur post to what members u wanted.

im still trying to figure out mine... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:17 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Lee wrote:

Laughing not totally correct.
Here's there former members. Corey Taylor wasnt always the lead vocalist.
Donnie Steele - lead and rhythm guitars (1995–1996)
Anders Colsefini - vocals, custom percussion (1995–1997)
Greg "Cuddles" Welts - custom percussion (1997)
Josh "Gnar" Brainard - lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals (1995–1999)

i edited ur post to what members u wanted.

im still trying to figure out mine... Neutral

yeah, but thats still technically before they started there first album. (that ones actually my favoreite album. Very Happy ) they finally decided to call it Slipknot once they got all 9 guys in. Before with the other dudes they had a bunch of different names like Numb, and a bunch of others i can't remember. So, they've had the same band members for about 10 years now. Razz I'd like to see Finch do that!!!
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Lead Vocals - Adam Wade Gontier
Spoiler:
Vocals/Guitarist - Nate Barcalow
Spoiler:
Guitarist - Randy Strohmeyer
Spoiler:
Guitarist - Casey Calvert
Spoiler:
Bassist/Vocals - Peter Wentz
Spoiler:
Drummer - Marc Allen
Spoiler:
Percussionist - Drew Dawggy Marcogliese
Spoiler:

- I picked Adam bcuz I like Three Days Grace and I couldn't think of anyone else.
- Nate Barcalow is a good singer but he didn't prove to me he's a great lead singer. Great screamer tho.
- Randy Strohmeyer is the inventor of my favorite music style which he calls "Finch music"
- Casey Calvert is a good guitarist but this is also in the honor of him. He was part of Hawthorne Heights but he died. Crying or Very sad
- Peter Wentz tried to committ suicide but w\e, he's the core member of Fall Out Boy and I like his style.
- Marc Allen is my favorite Finch member ever and he's my favorite drummer ever.
- I dont like Drew as a drummer but he fits well into the band as the percussionist.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wizardoftheninja
Genin
Genin
wizardoftheninja

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:28 pm

the drummer from stance punks, the lead singer from nobodyknows, the guitarist from aisan kung fu generation
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Metal Version

Lead Vocalist - Marilyn Manson
Spoiler:
Backup Vocalist - Chino Moreno
Spoiler:
Guitarist - James Root
Spoiler:
Guitarist - Joel Tyson
Spoiler:
Bass - Derek Doherty
Spoiler:
Drummer - Joey Jordison
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:33 pm

I thought u said it was gonna have girls in it!! Well, Laughing Marlyn Manson might count as a girl. Laughing I love you
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Female version

Lead Vocals - Amy Lee
Spoiler:
Guitarist - Chrissie Hynde
Spoiler:
Guitarist - Sheryl Crow
Spoiler:
Drummer - Kelsey Nelson
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:27 pm

wow, they all look like whores. Laughing Cept the second one. Sherl Crow has a stain on her underwear. Laughing And Kelsey Nelson looks high. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Laughing

More to cum. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:42 am

did u google all those people? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:47 am

Laughing just the first guitarist and drummer.

im gonna make a band with people that aren't actually in a band. Then MAYBE it could happen. I have a couple people in mind. I already have a bassist and drummer. i suck at picking lead vocalists.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:02 am

Pick Nate Baracalow. Very Happy U know u loooooooove his voice!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:10 am

but he's in a band already. Razz
The nxt best thing is Matt Barcalow.
Ultimate Band 387719
He's the 3rd guy in the pic. it's the only pic i found.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:12 am

omg. He's a shortie just like Nate!!! Razz
Taylors short. Laughing

I love you

Evanescence- My immortal
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:20 am

I should have it posted l8r. All i need is the vocalist.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 am

Lead Vocalist/Guitarist - Tom DeLonge Jr.
Tom is from a band called Blink-182. I like that kind of music so now itasier for me to build around. But in this case, lead singer was the last piece i chose. It took me awhile because i set up everything else but I had a hard time finding a singer that can fit.
Spoiler:

Guitarist - Brian "Head" Welch
From the metal band, KoRn. The reason why he left KoRn is bcuz he came a Christian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5H2IDo0fIA
He's considerably the best metal guitarist in the world. He made a huge turn around in his life, as told in the video. Another reason why he left was because his wife him and his daughter. After awhile his daughter was becoming like her father. I learned a lot about him from this and he's slowly bcumming my favorite guitarist. Here's a vid of how he's doing now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFDM94jnztQ
Now he's a Christian solo artist and he writes his own lyrics.
Brian bashed on 50 Cent and the rapper's lyrics as being the Devil's work. I support Brian right here. Brian Welch launched a song called "A cheap name" which is directed towards 50 Cent.
Brian sold over 1 million records of his new Christian sound
Spoiler:

Guitarist/Backup Vocalist - Matt Barcalow
He's the former lead singer of the band, Endor. He's the younger brother of Nate Barcalow from Finch. Matt never gone as high as his brother in singing but he can get a real break and excel in a talented group as a guitarist. He's the guy wearing #3 in the pic.
Spoiler:

Bass/Backup Vocalist - Derek Doherty
Former Finch member. When I started this, the first person I thought of was this guy. DEREK'S VOICE IS VERY UNDERRATED. He gave much needed help to Finch in screams. The reason why his voice is underrated is becuz he was overshadowed by Nate Barcalow.
Spoiler:

Drummer - Alex Pappas
Another former Finch band member. He was the first out of 3 different drummers they had. Ever since he left Finch, he's been in crappy bands. He has tattoo across his chest that says "Project Mayhem" from the song Project Mayhem by Finch. He's considered by many to be a king of drummers and people describe his departure as Alex leaving his throne. He was part of Finch when the CD 'What It Is To Burn' came out.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:29 am

Vocal and guitar: James Hetfield!!!
Lead Guitar: Kirk Hammet
Drummer: Lars Ulrich!!
bass: Rober Trujillo / Flea / Victor wooten!!

(actaully who metallica, but i like them the best)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:21 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Tom is from a band called Blink-182. I like that kind of music so now itasier for me to build around. But in this case, lead singer was the last piece i chose. It took me awhile because i set up everything else but I had a hard time finding a singer that can fit.
Spoiler:

From the metal band, KoRn. The reason why he left KoRn is bcuz he came a Christian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5H2IDo0fIA
He's considerably the best metal guitarist in the world. He made a huge turn around in his life, as told in the video. Another reason why he left was because his wife him and his daughter. After awhile his daughter was becoming like her father. I learned a lot about him from this and he's slowly bcumming my favorite guitarist. Here's a vid of how he's doing now.
Brian bashed on 50 Cent and the rapper's lyrics as being the Devil's work. I support Brian right here. Brian Welch launched a song called "A cheap name" which is directed towards 50 Cent.
Spoiler:

He's the former lead singer of the band, Endor. He's the younger brother of Nate Barcalow from Finch. Matt never gone as high as his brother in singing but he can get a real break and excel in a talented group as a guitarist. He's the guy wearing #3 in the pic.
Spoiler:

Former Finch member. When I started this, the first person I thought of was this guy. DEREK'S VOICE IS VERY UNDERRATED. He gave much needed help to Finch in screams. The reason why his voice is underrated is becuz he was overshadowed by Nate Barcalow.
Spoiler:

Drummer - Alex Pappas
Another former Finch band member. He was the first out of 3 different drummers they had. Ever since he left Finch, he's been in crappy bands. He has tattoo across his chest that says "Project Mayhem" from the song Project Mayhem by Finch. He's considered by many to be a king of drummers and people describe his departure as Alex leaving his throne. He was part of Finch when the CD 'What It Is To Burn' came out.
Spoiler:

wowwwie. Your more dedicated than i ever could be to music. I love you
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Drummer - Alex Pappas
Spoiler:

Laughing wow, I remembered Tom from Blink-182 but not Travis??? i must've been on drugs.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Ultimate Band Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Band   Ultimate Band Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Brian Warner
Mick Thompson
Twiggy Ramirez
Joey Jordison

Ultimate Band Marilyn-manson-05
Ultimate Band Mick1thompson
Ultimate Band Jeordie_White
Ultimate Band JoeyJordison18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimate Band Empty