Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaara's Girl(intro)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Gaara's Girl(intro) Empty
PostSubject: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 9:12 pm

Ok this is MY Fanficl I did this with MY own blood sweat and tears. And I would love it if SOMEONE would comment me on it.

http://www.quizilla.com/users/LeeAnn9/stories/241327/gaaras_girl_intro/
Arowyn watches as the sun sets and the moon rises to take dominion over the night dky of the Village hidden in the Darkness. Her Emerald eyes watch it with only mild interest knowing she will see it tomarrow and the day after that.
Her straight black hair billows in the cold night breeze that is now decending down upon her. She van feel the darkness bring her more power as it does for all those of the Village Hidden in Darkness.
Arowyn is 13 and is already one of the best Genin of her Village. She's already the best ranked kunoichi of the Genins and only a few of her male competeters can defeat her. Arowyn can do a famous jutsu only known by Dark NInja's called the Death Jutsu. It makes the arena or surrounding area so dark even those with the Byakugon can barely see through it. Dark Ninja's can see through it with their eyes because they are able to see in the dark. Sort of like Nightgoggle vission. Arowyn and her team use this jutsu to silently kill all those in their path. Arowyn specializes in Ninjutsu but her true gift lies in her mind. She can understand anyones mind and become friends with almost anyone she wishes to. She ussualy doesn't because she doesn't like a lot of people. Arowyns teamates are not only her teamates but they are her cousins. They are all united by there mothers who are all sisters. But they all come from different clans so they all look and act different.
Pyro comes from a clan where everyone has blood red eyes, similar to the Shardingan but without the special ability. Those of Pyro's clan are masters of Fire style Jutsus. They don't even need to learn them from the family. Its instinct to them. Although he's an exspert with Fire style Jutsus Pyro's real talent is his speed and his talent with Taijutsu. Pyro is 12 going on 13. His Hair is a short straight black that shines ink the light.
Natta has the same black hair but instead light blue eyes that peirce the sky. Natta is self centered and extremely arrogant. His Bloodline traits allow him to do a jutsu only those of his clan can do called Stato no Jutsu. It allows him to blind his opponet for about three minutes. Natta is a master with Genjutsu but his greatest talent is his ability to read minds which is also an inherited Jutsu.
Arowyns trainer, Sirion, has yellow eyes that gleam with ideas when there in trouble. His intellect often saves them from many dangers. Sirion is often a very serious person and ussualy never laughs at anyones jokes because he finds humore to be, "Disracting" Sirions black hair reaches his shoulders but covers half of his face nonetheless.
And now as the darkness covers the Hidden Darkness Village Arowyn, Natta, Pyro, and Sirion travel to the Chuunin Exams.(wow that last part really sucked didn't it?)

I know it was total crap and all but I had to put an intro in it. I promise none of them will be as boreing as this. Oh yeah and there are like 13 other chapters so far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:15 pm

the describing was rather good. do you have more?
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:09 pm

Yeah its on Quizzilla. Some b**** stole my username!!!

Anyway heres the link,

http://www.quizilla.com/users/LeeAnn9/stuff/

But I'm also thinking of ending it because I never get any feedback on it. I did once but it was only one person who messaged me on it and I only got one vote on it. Without confidence I can't write a story.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:25 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:08 pm

nice intro, really liked the way u describe, i will go to the site to see more. and d*** that B**** XP
Back to top Go down
Clay Sharingan
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Clay Sharingan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:46 am

Cool! I love your descriptions! ^^

Also, that's a cool jutsu *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaara's Girl(intro)   Gaara's Girl(intro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara's Girl(intro)
Page 1 of 1