Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atatsuki Leader?

Go down 
+7
Shun
Yondaime Hokage
Lee
Nieles
Tac602
Admin
Stance Punk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:28 pm

i dunno, but trust me its FAKE
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:40 pm

Everybody says its fake. But wheres the proof?
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:23 am

actually (going back on subject) i starting to think it cant be naruto because, if he wanted to "kill" the tails, why didnt he just go back in time to before they were sealed? i know he's dumb, but if he did think of something this elaborate, he could have thought of that little detail.

i think it is someone we dont know; an unintroduced character like neiles said. but we're all open to our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 9:02 pm

i have a new theory...

Here is the link(since this new systom of posting stinks, and won't let me do videos):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN8bpg4yrP0
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Shun
Genin
Genin
Shun

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 pm

Yondaime wrote:
Maybe it is this dude... They say the Atatsuki Leader can travel in time...

But this is the real thruth... READ IF YOU DARE! (Spoiler!)
Spoiler:

these are fakes read the comments

We will just have to wait and find out who the leader is
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Anime_Temple/index.php?act=idx
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:29 pm

Aye, I think we'ss got ourselvz uz a Akatsuki leader that we never saw b4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:25 pm

WTF?
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 WTF4thalive2
Ichigo!
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Leader-sama
Well, back on topic to the akatsuki leader.
This guy looks like he might be the leader
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Akatsuki_Leader_2_by_pokefreak

The hair is spiked backwards like this picture of the leader
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 AkatsukiLeader
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:49 am

Itachi wrote:
WTF?
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 WTF4thalive2
Ichigo!
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Leader-sama
Well, back on topic to the akatsuki leader.
This guy looks like he might be the leader
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Akatsuki_Leader_2_by_pokefreak

The hair is spiked backwards like this picture of the leader
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 AkatsukiLeader

KISHAMOTA STOP FUCKING WITH US!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:08 am

I don't think Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader. Why would he have 'died' sealing the Kyuubi into Naruto, if he only wanted to take it out again? That's a waste of energy and time, to be honest.
I also don't think it's Naruto. That's just crazy.
I think it might be Uchiha Madara... But, well, I don't know enought about his character to really say...
I think it might be a new character... =/

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:26 am

that picture w/ yond, ino-shika-cho, genma, shizune, kurenai, asuma, (is that jiraiya with two girls?) was just a movie 10 minutes long that featured a lot of the characters, dead or alive. it was called "konoha sports festival" about naruto having to use the bathroom. but kishimoto didnt make it

anyway, i agree with the domenent statement- someone we dont know.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:26 am

those picture are fake as far as i know...
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:47 am

Nieles wrote:

The one with Yondaime in it is real.

The Akutsuki leader is probably an unintroduced charecter...

SUSPECTS
1. Unintroduced charecter
2. Konohamaru's father
3. Naruto
4. Madara Uchiha
5. Yondaime
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:28 am

yeah but its not an official episode..
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 1:31 pm

yet......
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:21 pm

Yondaime wrote:
Nieles wrote:

The one with Yondaime in it is real.

The Akutsuki leader is probably an unintroduced charecter...

SUSPECTS
2. Konohamaru's father
3. Naruto
4. Madara Uchiha
5. Yondaime

first how can naruto be the guy??

2 uchiha madara has more then 100 years old!!
3 i think its an unintroduced char
Back to top Go down
Shun
Genin
Genin
Shun

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:46 pm

well he said suspects some im guessing they know who they are
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Anime_Temple/index.php?act=idx
reborncloud
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
reborncloud

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:41 pm

Well here is my reason it can't be certain characters

1. We can rule out Yondimae and for a good reason. The reason being during the fight between the 3rd and Orichimaru he summoned three coffins all being Hokages. Meaning it contained the 4ths dead body so $th hokage can't be it at all.

2. I doubt Naurto from the future and a my reason being. If Naruto traveled all the way to the future to do this then he is a moron. Because getting rid of his Naruto in the present means he doesn't exist which really blows and makes no sense.

3. I doubt it is someone from the thirs family. For where the hell would Konohamaru be staying if he didn't have a family. I don't think his father could possible be evil enough to kill his own family member.

Now who could be it

2. Don't know how but Naruto's real father because you never know what happened tohimafter Naruto was born. Plus you don't really know happened to Naruto's mom after birth either.

3. Ichigo from Bleach ( Hey I ran out of ideas don't judge me) i dont like this
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 6:46 am

reborncloud wrote:
Well here is my reason it can't be certain characters

1. We can rule out Yondimae and for a good reason. The reason being during the fight between the 3rd and Orichimaru he summoned three coffins all being Hokages. Meaning it contained the 4ths dead body so $th hokage can't be it at all.

2. I doubt Naurto from the future and a my reason being. If Naruto traveled all the way to the future to do this then he is a moron. Because getting rid of his Naruto in the present means he doesn't exist which really blows and makes no sense.

3. I doubt it is someone from the thirs family. For where the hell would Konohamaru be staying if he didn't have a family. I don't think his father could possible be evil enough to kill his own family member.

Now who could be it

2. Don't know how but Naruto's real father because you never know what happened tohimafter Naruto was born. Plus you don't really know happened to Naruto's mom after birth either.

3. Ichigo from Bleach ( Hey I ran out of ideas don't judge me) i dont like this

I agree with u, but i am really curious about him and i think its narutos father
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:05 pm

Maybe we could change the subject slightly to who do you think Tobi and the Unnamed female member is.

I think Tobi is Obito because their personalities are similar. Tobi and Obito's personalities are similar to narutos meaning that they fool around. The hair is similar with obito and tobi, the mask Tobi is wearing swirls at the right eye and the only eye Obito have is his right eye.

The unnamed member could be Rin, the former teammate of Kakashi, but I think it's going to be an unintroduced character.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:52 am

the female could be yondaime's old teammate. we saw a picture of her in vol 14
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Maybe it is Genno's son.

genou said he died but he never saw son's his body because he was in konoha. genou's son has orange hair like the leader revealed in a manga cover, also the drangofly village was know because its shinobi were good at genjutsu, so the leader has a shapeshifthing genjutsu. if you see and thing the leader could be gennou son. by the way tobi is obito i know that because he use a jutsu used by kakashi the one he hides in the ground. Genou also said Naruto remind Geno of his own son. Naruto and the Akatsuki leader's physical features are similar.

Look at the guy way far back to the right a little bit. That's the leader. He has orange, spikey hair.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 300px-Akatsukispread
(Cover of Chapter 317)

Akatsuki Leader shown closer but not in color. As you can see, he has spiked hair.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 180px-Akatsuki_Leader
(Naruto Shippuuden)

Another picture of the leader up it's his lower half of his face. There are either pierceings or tattoos on his nose.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 180px-Akaleadermouth
(Chapter 327)

Picture of him again. He stated the goal of Akatsuki is world domination.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Naruto_v36_ch329_p16-17

This picture is fan made put it might be pretty accurate from what we have right now.
Orange spiky hair, and pierced nose.

Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 AkatsukileadernganUnknownmemberxpas
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:37 am

That is a good guess. Who is Genno?
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:12 am

I personally think its Yondaime because one of Kishimotas themes is surpriseing the veiwers. He seems to love it and is pretty good at it. Kishamota throws us off when we least exspect it. Like when Gaara died and was then brought back to life. I certainly didn't exspect that. Aslo, why would Kishamota not ever show the faces of the unamed female and the leader if it was someone we didn't know? What would be the point of that? If there not shown. Its for a reason. We probably know them, and revealing them would ruin Kishamota's plan to throw us off.
Now, if YOndaime was evil, wouldn't that throw everyone off? You'd think that the guy who saved the village would be a hero right? What if Yondaime wasn't the hero everyone thought he was? What if? Wouldn't that shock everyone?

I beleive Tobi is Obito, enough evidence is stated above to prove it. I don't feel like repeating others.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:00 pm

dude YONDAIME IS DEAD..... anyway its a char NOT YET introduced...
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 4:24 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Maybe it is Genno's son.

genou said he died but he never saw son's his body because he was in konoha. genou's son has orange hair like the leader revealed in a manga cover, also the drangofly village was know because its shinobi were good at genjutsu, so the leader has a shapeshifthing genjutsu. if you see and thing the leader could be gennou son. by the way tobi is obito i know that because he use a jutsu used by kakashi the one he hides in the ground. Genou also said Naruto remind Geno of his own son. Naruto and the Akatsuki leader's physical features are similar.

Look at the guy way far back to the right a little bit. That's the leader. He has orange, spikey hair.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 300px-Akatsukispread
(Cover of Chapter 317)

Akatsuki Leader shown closer but not in color. As you can see, he has spiked hair.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 180px-Akatsuki_Leader
(Naruto Shippuuden)

Another picture of the leader up it's his lower half of his face. There are either pierceings or tattoos on his nose.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 180px-Akaleadermouth
(Chapter 327)

Picture of him again. He stated the goal of Akatsuki is world domination.
Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Naruto_v36_ch329_p16-17

This picture is fan made put it might be pretty accurate from what we have right now.
Orange spiky hair, and pierced nose.

Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 AkatsukileadernganUnknownmemberxpas

Genno's son wasn't introduced in Anime yet. Maybe it's him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atatsuki Leader?   Atatsuki Leader? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atatsuki Leader?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next