Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abortion -Yes or No?

Go down 
+7
Naruto Fan
Shun
Nieles
Stance Punk
Poketto Kunoichi
Lee
Katana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Abortion -Yes or No? Empty
PostSubject: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:08 am

I agree with abortion. I think that if someone cannot handle being a mother, then she should abort her child.

I know that by going for abortion, you are killing an unborn child.

However, if the child is born, the following could happen:

1. The father leaves, not wanting the responsibilities. The child will be living with a mother that resents and hates it. The child will be told (s)he was an accident, and that (s)he should have never been born. The mother might even be abusive. The child may end up suicidal. (S)he could die from either a severe beating or suicide. May end up as a druggie or an alcoholic, if (s)he survives past 18.
2. The father stays, because he loves the mother. Both parents will beat the child, and tell him/her that (s)he was an accident. Again, the child may end up suicidal. Again, (s)he could die from severe beatings or suicide. May also end up as a druggie or an alcoholic, if (s)he survives past 18.
3. The child is given to an adoption agency. The social worker is a b*tch, and treats the child -and all the others- terribly. Child wonders why parents never wanted him/her. Child gets severely depressed. Again, may end up as a druggie, alcoholic, or depressed suicidal person.
4. The child gets given to an abusive family, that seem to enjoy tormenting him/her and not treating him/her as they would their own, biological, children.
5. The mother goes crazy, not having wanted to keep the baby. Starts abusing the child, and also becomes a very depressed and suicidal woman. Husband or not.
6. Mother might die in childbirth.
7. Both mother and baby might die in childbirth.
8. Baby could die.
9. Mother could get ill.
10. Baby and mother could get ill.
11. Baby could get ill.

Now, the child could call a childline, or even the police, for help. But, the child would be scarred for life. Is it really worth giving birth to a child, JUST for him/her to endure hell??

So, do you agree with abortion? Or do you disagree? Why?

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:55 pm

Yes, Abortion is a good option.

I've always thought of it like this,

You get raped by the most repulsive looking guy on the fucking planet. You get pregnant. The government tells you that you can't have an abortion. Would you want a reminder of the guy who raped u looking at you for the rest of your life? Even if u gave him/her away for adoption, as Mushroom-chan has stated over and over again, they'd havve a really shitty life.

Another thing is overpopulation. For every 1 person that dies 2 people are born. At this rate the world will overpopulate and we'll all end up dieing in some cataclismic event.

Abortion for everyone? No, justs those who need it or want it.

So Mushroom-Chan, I agree with you^_^ Hi five!!!
Back to top Go down
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:02 pm

No, I hate abortion. If you made a baby, you shouldn't kill it. No matter what age. It is still life. Life in a woman's womb. When the baby is born, the parents should hand it over to a responsible orphanage.
Back to top Go down
http://tpnnc.hqforums.com
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:27 pm

The word unborn child means this simply. Unborn. Until it makes it past birth the fetus has no rights because its not alive.

Hypothetically speaking of course, if I was raped, got pregnant, and the government told me I couldn't have an abortion I would be fucking pissed. First of all, I'd probably purposely give myslef a misscariage. If the government won't give me one, I'll find another way. One way or another. Even if the misscariage killed me I wouldn't care. I made myself a promise a long time ago. "I will not carry the child of a man whom I do not love. Because if I didn't love him, how can a love his child?" Of course if I was screwing around with a lot of guys or maybee just a boyfriend I'd keep the child because thats my own damn mistake. But rape and incest are differnt. Everday we make decisions in life. Abortion is one that we should be a desision we can make on our own.

Also, why is it that only girls are answering this post?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:24 pm

NO ABORTION! NO KILLING BABIES! NO MORE MURDERS! NO MORE DEAD BABIES! NO MORE QUESTIONS! GOD FORBID KILLING PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:22 am

Even if the woman was irresponsible enough to get pregnant, by having sex without protection, she should still be granted an abortion if she wants one.

I agree that she'd deserve whatever may come to her, as it was her own fault... But what about the child? When mothers that want an abortion can't get one, they'll mistreat their child.

I read an article a few days ago about a mother that strangled her newborn baby, because she couldn't afford another child.

x
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:35 am

abortion is something the woman needs to deside, cause they wanted to have sex, unsafe or not, she is pregnant and its HER baby then so SHE had to deside to aborte or not..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:52 pm

Morbid_Mushrooms wrote:

I read an article a few days ago about a mother that strangled her newborn baby, because she couldn't afford another child.

x

Exactly. What the freakin point in haveing the kid if your gonna kill it?
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:41 am

@Nieles: That's very true. It is the woman's decision. But, there are some weird laws in some places that don't allow these things, and in some countries, the father of the baby can only decide... Which, I think, is retarded... But, yeah. You're right, it is the woman's decision.

@Lee: Indeed. It's absolutely ridiculous!

x
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:58 pm

The person does not have the right to kill someone, even though that person was rapped, you do not have the priviledge to kill.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 10:40 am

If it's harmful to the physical or mental health of the mother, possibly resulting in the death of both the mother AND the child, then it should be advised.

x
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:23 pm

Itachi wrote:
The person does not have the right to kill someone, even though that person was rapped, you do not have the priviledge to kill.

u sure wouldn't be saying that if you were raped, pregnant, and a girl.

Also, there are people out there who will kill themselves to get rid of the baby. So by takeing away abortion rights your subjecting 2 people to their eventual death.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Genin
Genin
Shun

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:45 pm

i dont agree with abortion
if you dont want your baby give them to the orphanage or some shit like it
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Anime_Temple/index.php?act=idx
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 4:48 pm

drop 'em off on your neighbor's door if you cant do that

so apparently, i disagree
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 1:05 pm

Yeah, but, most of the time orphanages and foster homes are only in it for the money, end up abuseing the kids and shit like that. I'd rather never be born than go through that shit.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Fan
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Naruto Fan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 am

Peope always say give the baby to an orphanage but that isn't right. I am sure no kids would want to go through that and not know their parents and live with complete strangers etc. That option should only be there for emergancey, people shouldn't have a baby and say lets put it to an orphange, and let it be broughten up confused and alone.

Although it is sad to see a baby die but in the long run it would be best for the child.
Back to top Go down
Naruto_Junkie
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Naruto_Junkie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 10:16 pm

Okay.. I finally have to put in my 2 cents here... and being that this is a very touchy subject for me this will be a long explaination..... I will start by saying, I do not agree with Abortion!! The only way, the ONLY way I see it right for anyone to abort a child is if the mother was raped. That is the only exception I would make. That being said my reasons are this, there are people in the world such as myself and my husband that can't have kids. (I have had tests run, my fallopian tubes are blocked, both sides therefore the egg can't pass into my uterus for me to get pregnant.... just so you understand)

Yes, we could try invetro but that takes money, my husband has already been very sick and had 2 surgerys so therefore we already have alot of doctor bills for him. Anyway... so back to people like us who are A: very much in love and B: want a child very much and C: can't have one with out D: alot of money that we don't have....

Thats were Adoption comes in.... and yes I understand that there are kids that don't get adopted.. but that doesn't mean that the mother should abort... because that one child that she aborts, could make a couple like my husband and I complete, but it has to be given a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutojunkies.editboard.com
wolfy
Genin
Genin
wolfy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Land of the free, free choice let them decide, if you believe in reincarnation the baby will be born again!
Back to top Go down
Altrdwolf
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Altrdwolf

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:24 pm

I kind of agree with lee but, kind of disturbing what she is saying.
Anyways if things were like that Shun, then orphanages would be full. Oh and if you did drop the baby off at your neighbors it would end up in the orphanage anyways unless that baby was really lucky and the neighbors wanted it(he/she).

Hard decision, putting lives on the line.
To kill, or not to kill?

I guess i'm going to have to say yes. Depends on what the mother (and most of time father) decide.
Count to fourteen, someone just left this world.
Count to ten(right?) someone just entered this gruesome world.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:51 pm

Stance Punk wrote:

Hey, i don't think you'd be sayin that if u were a girl.

Let me switch it around on you.

Your dad and brothers rape you(hypothetically your a girl) and you become pregnant. Would u wanna have this kid?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:55 pm

Lee wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Hey, i don't think you'd be sayin that if u were a girl.

Let me switch it around on you.

Your dad and brothers rape you(hypothetically your a girl) and you become pregnant. Would u wanna have this kid?

LOL. Sure. Even if you would want to have an abortion, you shouldn't kill an innocent child.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:07 pm

I personally don't beleive in it, unless its forced on me. If i go around screwing a bunch of guys get pregnant, i'll have the kid. So don't worry, i'm not gonna be one of those assholes who just goes around useing abortion like birth control.

But, i do respect other peoples beleifs when it comes to not wanting or not wanting to have an abortion.
Back to top Go down
wizardoftheninja
Genin
Genin
wizardoftheninja

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:44 pm

ur all nuts if u don't the **** basterd give it someone else1 don't fuckin kill it!
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:26 am

But do you realize how hard the 9 months of pregnancy are going to be on the mother?

Is it really worth going through those 9 months, only to end up giving the kid away?

And what if the person that adopts the kid is abusive?

You can't blame someone for 'killing' what was never born, if by doing so, they are really saving both the kid and the mother? It's more of a Euthanasia.

I think it should be 100% up to the mother. Why not the father? The father doesn't have to go through the 9 months of pregnancy, and the father doesn't have to give birth.

Really, what's the point in going through all of that, only to give the kid away in the end?

It would be an act of mercy to have an abortion.

x
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:40 am

Ya know, after thinking this over again, I seriously don't think i would mentaly, socially, and physcally be capable of giveing birth to a child if Stance wasn't there to hold my hand the whole time. idk why though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion -Yes or No?   Abortion -Yes or No? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion -Yes or No?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutard Forum :: Entertainment Centre :: Debate Section-
Jump to: