Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naruto Dreams

Go down 
+3
Nieles
sasukevil
Poketto Kunoichi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Has anybody ever had a dream (not your goal dream, your sleeping dream) that is related to Naruto? And what dream do you want to have?

I had one for a quick time, seeing a naruto character i think, but some girl punched me in the face, then I was in front of a store called Marshalls. lol. Then these evil elves started to rip my organs out.

I want a Shino dream T_T I think about him so much everyday (I'M NOT KIDDING) that I'm surprised I hadn't had one yet. I want a dream of us becoming friends, me being on his team.... Then I get sent on a solo mission, and everyone thinks I'm dead. Shino sneaks out of Konoha to look for his friend, and sees me in a valley, crying. Then he hugs me and we kiss Smile And then we get married and have children. I will name my first son Shiro and my first daughter Nerura. Then I don't know what I'll name the others XD

Person: TOO MUCH INFO! GET A PSYCHOLOGIST OR SOMETHING

No. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tpnnc.hqforums.com
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:32 pm

I once dreamed i had sharingan! it was so cool
Back to top Go down
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:34 pm

So, who'd you attack? =P
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:37 pm

hm.. it juz kept spinning and spining and then i woke up
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:41 pm

lol the other day i had a dream i was me but then i knew every jutsu anybody knows in the serie, also i had amuch chakra as everybody, but then in the real world, i used every jutsu he knew and that was verry cool dream.. cause the police en army or fbi couldnt catch me because i was to strong... Verry weird dream, and then at the time i was getting home i woke up..

verry weird dream..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Gast
Anonymous

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:24 pm

one time i had a dream where we picked our teams like "take a member fom a group, give them one of yours". my team was yoroi, kankuro and me. for some reason kankuro kept resenting being paired up with me jus cuz i'm a kid..... and there were jonin and chunin watching us like hawks, even though we couldnt get them in our team.

i'm serious, that was a real dream.... wierd...
Back to top Go down
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:15 pm

raseng maniac, you have deep dreams. I want deep dreams too.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:14 pm

they get much more detailed. i just didnt type it all.

and thats the only naruto dream i remember if i had any more...
Back to top Go down
Shun
Genin
Genin
Shun

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 5:32 pm

i had a dream that i had did something with all the naruto girls

you can guess
its something..
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Anime_Temple/index.php?act=idx
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:33 am

you better not be messing with Hinata.....or else....
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 pm

i dreamed that kakashi hit me and then sakura hit him back >_>
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 1:50 pm

Lee wrote:
you better not be messing with Hinata.....or else....

Umm... Ok.

I was this dude and I was stabbed by like Sasuke or someone behind me then I stabbed him with the sword from Halo 2.

itachi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:59 pm

I had a dream Neji and Ten Ten were makeing out.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 5:02 pm

recently, i had a dream about me fighting and killing a lot of naruto's shadow clones. it was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 3:14 am

I had a dream that I was Tsunade and Orochimaru's daughter, and that I was an evil Akatsuki member, working with Itachi & Kisame...

And, in that dream, I went on lots and lots and lots of killing sprees, just randomly killing people, until I had to be given medication to calm me down and stop me from killing others.

I end up dying of a heart attack, after killing too many people.
WTF?!

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:49 am

Lee wrote:

you dream that :S thas IEH...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:50 am

Nieles wrote:
Lee wrote:

you dream that :S thas IEH...

Ummmmmmm.........what?
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:45 pm

hm... i dreamed that i had a shuriken lol
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 pm

this time i had a dream i was naruto (15 years) on a team of sakura (16 years) and sasuke (12 years). we were on a mission specifically assigned by kakashi to find out something about the uchihas. it was one of those dreams where i had no clue what was going on, but the characters did. me and sakura split up with sasuke for some reason, and found out nothing!

then i skipped to another "sequal" dream (a dream i had that was continued) at a place my imagination made up. there was this guy selling jet-skates and i bought a pair. then i was buying some other stuff in a store but couldnt find anything (still wearing the skates). then i painted this old lady's walls for 30 bucks (still wearing the skates). and i woke up....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Dreams   Naruto Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Dreams
Page 1 of 1