Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animal Testing

Go down 
+4
Katana
Hoshigaki Kisame
Lee
Poketto Kunoichi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:49 am

Are you for or against animal testing? I am against it. But for the health of the public, there should be testing, but not on animals, but on humans. When I say human testing, I don't mean by kidnapping humans, but test on a human who's willing to be tested on, and possibly be killed. Animals don't want to be killed for our benefits, so we should test on humans. And when people want to create medicine for animals, they should test on humans, too, because the animal doesn't want to be tested on. Animals should have some rights, too.

I'm anti-animal testing, pro-human testing. You?
Back to top Go down
http://tpnnc.hqforums.com
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:38 pm

you're a vegetarian, arent you?
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 2:47 pm

She sounds more like one of thos peda, vigan, animal rights type of people.

I mean ............Not that thats bad or anything.

I refuse to start a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:05 pm

No, I'm not vegetarian, but I want to be one. I don't want a flame war either. I don't enjoy social rejection. But what are your views, Lee and RS?

Last edited by on Wed May 30, 2007 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:10 pm

sorry, changed my name back to raseng maniac (edit your post if you want)
Back to top Go down
Hoshigaki Kisame
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Hoshigaki Kisame

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:06 pm

I don't think it's such a good idea -- why animals? We're torturing them!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjacademy.co.nr
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:51 am

I don't think it's a good idea, either. I think it's absolutely repulsive. Animals don't have voices to protest, and they can't fight back.

However, I'm not pro-human testing, either. Unless, the person wants to be tested on. Sadly enough, now-a-days, people will do anything to get money -even let a bunch of scientists test the latest beauty product on them.

I also think that some form of testing is necessary, otherwise there could be all sorts of problems when someone buys the product.

I'm quite undecided about whether or not animal testing is a good thing, because on one hand, I think it's better for animals to be tested rather than humans... But, on the other hand, I know humans have a choice, whereas animals are taken against their wills.

And, while I find animal testing repulsive -and I'm going to be honest with you on this- it doesn't really bother me that much. Somewhat because animal testing is slowly decreasing, anyways.

(I'm not a vegetarian, nor am I an 'animal rights' person... Just an FYI... And I also don't want a 'flame-war'.)

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:29 am

i think we should test on those animals that only provide dead wieght. like that one caterpillar. it just eats a few leaves, changes to a moth, then mates, and dies. i dont know if there are any other animals like that, but oh, well!!!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:01 pm

I really don't want to start a flame war. And If I do post my thoughts I'll start one so I'll simply just say, I think Animal testing is better.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:40 pm

It depends on what the testing is for.

If the testing is for perfume, then I don't like it.

If it's about curing life threatening diseases, then it is work it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:07 am

It depends on the degree of importance, if its a cure for cancer or something i agree, but like if its perfume like itachi said they shouldnt.

Also nobody is ever going to volunteer to be tested!
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 10:36 am

just the people who want to die early Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 pm

or maybe they could use the condemned ppl which are going to die anyways, but if they get super powers?? XP
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 4:16 am

Actually, there are some people that would volunteer to do it. Why? Because they need money. People that are desperate for money will do anything. Literally.

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:27 am

yeah but if they die money wont do any good
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 7:32 am

sasukevil wrote:
yeah but if they die money wont do any good

It's not 100% assured that you will die but it depends on how much they are offering to have 'lab rats'
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 am

Hm... but that doesnt mean u wont die
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 1:41 pm

they are desperate if the're willing to be tested on
Back to top Go down
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:03 pm

maybe they could test animals that are almost dead
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:15 pm

but then they wouldnt know what it would do to humans when they're healthy......
Back to top Go down
Poketto Kunoichi
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Poketto Kunoichi

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 8:24 pm

Yea, so they should hire people who love animals SO much, or people who are desperate for money and aren't intelligent to think first.
Back to top Go down
zimestre
Genin
Genin
zimestre

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-06

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:04 pm

but evil interprises dont care about animals. they care about money. why waste money hiring people to save little animals when you can do everything for free? Thats why I hate humanity. If I could, id give my life to literally kill out any trace of humans in this world. Also, we cant use catterpillars or other small animals because their organs and tissues are so much different then ours, that the results of medicine could be drastically different. im completely against any kind of testing on animals. **** what medicine people think. We are all alive, animals or humans. To test some shit, no matter if it is a cure for cancer, we waste thousands if not millions of animal lives. What if the cure doesnt work? We wasted these animal lives for nothing. But who gives a shit? Humans are such greedy creatures that they cant seem to get that. Im no vegetarian (though I used to be one), im no ecologist. I just believe in equal rights for all. We managed to have equal rights for black people and white people, why stop there?
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Genin
Genin
wolfy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:10 pm

animal testing? Animals are the same as humans with smaller brains. They deserve anything we deserve. Animals are our neighbors scary cute rabie holders or not they are equivelent to all of us. i believe that only if we test on ourselves as humans would it even be close to fair for scientists to test on animals
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:28 pm

things like this also involve religion. In my religion(Christianity) animals are only for us, humans, to use.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 pm

In my opinion, u have to give a little to get a little. u can't expect to make EVERYONE happy. Its just literally impossible. So i'm going to be honest and say, i really don't care if ONE animal dies so that they can find out if a medication will kill me if i take it. It just makes me feel more important. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Testing   Animal Testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Testing
Page 1 of 1