Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaara-One Shot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 pm

WArning, the following story has sexual content. Not for people like Raseng. And also, I didn't write this, credit goes to kissMeImGoth.

"Mizu! Hey! Wanna go shopping!?" Temari asked. Mizu sighed and just kept her stare on her favorite red-head of all time."Hello? Mizu?" Temari said again waving a head in Mizu Tenshi's face.

Mizu snapped out of it and blushed being the shy,timid girl she was she always daydreamed having only a few friends who actually knew she exsisted.

"U-Um..Gomen nasai..Temari-Chan..I was..erm.." She stared to say in her shy and small voice.

"You were daydreaming about Gaara again yeah I know..you always have that weird face..the 'Im-a-sick-puppy-in-love' look. Ive seen it so many times before." Temari said with Gaara and Kankurou both next to her.

They turned to look at Mizu who was blushing like mad and trying to cover it up. "No..Um..I was..just..thinking..about..erm..um...Naruto..and how he is doing..we promised to go and erm..see him..we never did.." She whispered pushing her fingers together.

Temari smirked. "Last week it was Sasuke! Then Shikamaru was the week before that!" Temari pushed on Mizu's last buttons. Mizu looked at Her. "CAN IT TEMARI! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!" She screamed and then turned away running from them afriad something bad could happen to her.

The three siblings looked at the running Mizu and just stared at her back. "You pushed her to far Temari..idiot.." The red-head said in his deep mysterious loving voice.

Temari looked at him and sighed. "She'll get over it." She said and continued walking on her way with Kankurou next to her. Gaara lagged behind a little and watched Mizu round a corner before he too continued to walk on his way.

~That Night~

"Why..is Temari like that..she..she knows I like Gaara..yet she pushes to far..now he knows I like him..he probably thinks Im a freak now..and he'll never talk to me again.." Mizu said sitting on her couch in her small apartment.

"Why would..I do that?" His voice rang out and the noise scared Mizu she jumped lightly. She blushed as she looked at Gaara standing above her. She felt so small and exposed in her boy shorts and tank-top whether then her normal clothes.

She looked up at him. Not wanting to be afraid anymore. Wanting to hold him and he to hold her. He was the Kazekage he could do what he pleased,Mizu cant..but she didnt care. She was going to grow out of her shy skin.

She stood up,standing about 2 inches shorter then him. She stared straight into his eyes and wrapped her arms slowly around his neck not breaking eye contact. Once her arms were all the way around his neck she forcefully crashed his lips onto hers.

She felt his tense up but she didnt care. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and searched his cavern for his tongue. She rubbed her tongue against his and swore she heard a slight moan. Soon Gaara got what she was trying to do and fiercfully played with her tongue using his.

Mizu turned around and pushed Gaara down on couch as she sat in his lap not breaking the kiss until a minute later gasping for air. She stared into his eyes. They looked confused and it was her turn to smirk.

"This has never happened to you before..you have never been touched like this.." She whispered into his ear letting her hot breath trail down his neck and he shivered.

"No..what..is this feeling?" He asked. She smiled sweetly to him. She grabbed his hand and set it over her heart. It was beating like mad. "I..love you Gaara..this hurts when I see you with other girls..this hurts when you do not talk to me..this hurts when you dont look at me..this hurts me.." She whispered her eyes filled with all the care in the world. He set her hand upon where his heart was.

"This hurts for you as well..Mizu.." He whispered. Tears welled in her eyes and Gaara thought he did something wrong. She shook her head. "Gaara..is..it love?" She asked. Gaara waited awhile to answer. "I think..I have never felt love..what does it feel like? How do I show you I love you?" He asked.

Mizu stared into his eyes and then hugged him. He tensed but slowly hugged back. "Ill do it Gaara leave it to me.." She whispered to him again.

She then pulled away and stood up pulling him with her. She looked into his eyes and set his hands on her hips. Slowly she made his hands go up her sides taking her tank-top with him. His eyes widened as he felt her smooth stomach. Her eyes showed reassurance as they both lifted her tank-top over her head.

Gaara's eyes roamed down to her chest. Lucky for him she wasnt wearing a bra,(She was going to sleep soon but then he came) His eyes widened again and he felt his cheeks get hot. She giggled a little and stared at him.

"I dont bite." She whispered. Gaara looked up at her. She then slowly took his shirt off. He had dropped his gourd at the door already. He was still confused but let her do what she was doing. Soon he was shirtless and she was tracing his abs with her fingers.

He was still staring at her breasts and she saw this. She leaned forward making sure her breasts pressed against his chest. "I said I dont bite..just touch me.." She whispered and grabbed his hands leading them around her stomach and up to her breasts placing his hands ontop of her breasts.

His cheeks warmed up and got hot again. Mizu continued too giggle while she made Gaara give her breasts a light squeeze. She smiled as she slipped off her shorts now standng in her panties. She stood on her toes kissed Gaara while unbuttoning his pants and making them fall to his ankles.

She then pushed his back onto the couch making him lay down. She climbed ontop of him and snaked her hand into his pants to rub his hardened manhood.

"This..is..called sex..it shows me you can love me enough to show yourself to me. A kiss is another sign as well as a hug.." She whispered in his ear as he le out a slight moan. He looked at her. She giggled.

"Thats called a moan..or the sound of pleasure.." She said and gently slid her panties off her body as well as his boxers. Now they were both nude. She slid her innocent walls ontop og Gaara and shivered leaking a tear. Gaara wiped it away with his thumb.

He looked at her confused again. "It hurt.." She whispered. He nodded slowly and moved around a little inside of her. She threw her head back and moaned out his name "G..Gaa..ra.."

Deciding he liked this he did it again and she moaned again. He then flipped her over so he was ontop. He then started to move more faster but still gentle inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tangled her fingers in his hair.

"Faster.Harder.Dont Stop." She whispered to him. He slightly nodded and went faster liking the feeling.

She suddenly screamed out his name and released all over his dick. He looked at her. She blushed. "Um..s-sorry..I um..reached my peak.." She whispered. He nodded and started again just minutes after he did he grunted and slammed into her one last time before releasing his friend.

He collapsed ontop of her. and gasped for air as did she. He turned over so he was on bottom and she laid on his chest. He pulled from her and she shivered feeling empty. She looked at him and this time he kissed her full blown on the lips tongue and all.

She melted into his kiss. He pulled a blanket over both of them and smiled watching her gently fall asleep.

"I love you..Mizu Tenshi.." He whispered and kissed her forehead falling asleep himself
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:19 am

None of you will admit it but I'm sure you all had an erection after reading this. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:05 pm

i liked the fan fic... do you have any m ore like that? that was a good story.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 9:22 pm

http://www.quizilla.com/users/KissMeImGoth/stuff/

Not all of her fanfics are lemons but heres the link. Its pretty **** hard to find good lemon writers on quizzilla. I use it because the website looks so inocent so my mom would never exspect me to be reading stuff like that. Anyway, if you search around for a while you'll find really good ones. I found a REALLY good one with Shikamaru and TEmari. But My mom walked in and I had to x it out. I WAS ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH!!! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 4:55 am

an erection of this :K i dont know what makes you get it, but this centain;y not me.. Nice fan fic btw Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 10:43 am

Also, http://adultfancition.net is primareily pervy stuff. So basicly everthing on there is for adults. You even have to sign your name, legally, saying your 18. Do I give a ****? Nope. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:10 pm

LOL, does this picture help picture how Gaara looked like?

Gaara-One Shot C9878648
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:21 pm

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee^_^ The secrets in the soup. I'll never tell. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaara-One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaara-One Shot   Gaara-One Shot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara-One Shot
Page 1 of 1