Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

naruto manga?

Go down 
+5
Stance Punk
ShadeNinja
wolfy
Zome
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-16

naruto manga? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:32 pm

Nieles wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:
I read the manga online. I'm a bit behind on the manga though because I like watching the anime better. If you watch the anime you might want to read the Kakashi Gaiden from the manga. They skipped it in the anime and I don't know if they have any plans on showing it.

you mean the training of naruto, they skipped in the anime...

No not the training. The Kakashi Gaiden. The part where they show us how Kakashi was when he was a child and we get to see his awesome sensei and teamates.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:39 pm

Yondaime Hokage wrote:
Nieles wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:
I read the manga online. I'm a bit behind on the manga though because I like watching the anime better. If you watch the anime you might want to read the Kakashi Gaiden from the manga. They skipped it in the anime and I don't know if they have any plans on showing it.

No not the training. The Kakashi Gaiden. The part where they show us how Kakashi was when he was a child and we get to see his awesome sensei and teamates.
so you know what you're talking abou-- ahhhhh!! my head hurts! dang!
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:43 pm

raseng maniac wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:
Nieles wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:

so you know what you're talking abou-- ahhhhh!! my head hurts! dang!

Lol. Chapter 239-244 is what I'm talking about.

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume27.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=33587

That's the start of the Kakashi Gaiden. It doesn't really affect the current story but it's interesting to read. DON'T READ IT IF YOU PLAN TO BUY THE ENGLISH MANGA!!!
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:14 pm

Roger!!! or whatever your name is.....
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:25 pm

raseng maniac wrote:

Lol. But seriously that's my favorite part of the manga so far. I wish they didn't skip it in the anime. I heard they're going to make it into a movie or a special but I can't wait to see it in the anime.
It focusses around four characters. Kakashi and three others. MUST... RESIST....SAYING...WHO....THE....OTHER.....CHARACTERS.....ARE Neutral ....... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Yondaime Hokage wrote:
raseng maniac wrote:

Lol. But seriously that's my favorite part of the manga so far. I wish they didn't skip it in the anime. I heard they're going to make it into a movie or a special but I can't wait to see it in the anime.
It focusses around four characters. Kakashi and three others. MUST... RESIST....SAYING...WHO....THE....OTHER.....CHARACTERS.....ARE Neutral ....... Shocked
if they're his team let it out, if they're not, drop a clue they're not
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Yes they're his team and his sensei. His sensei is way pwnsome.
He pwns like everyone.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:18 pm

vol 14 should be out by now where i am. yay!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 5:46 pm

raseng maniac wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:
raseng maniac wrote:

Its called The Kakashi Gaiden. I think.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:42 am

i got vol 14, yay!!!!

now i have to wait 2 months... *grumbles*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 pm

volume 15 is out where i am..
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:10 pm

in english? can you mail it!?!?
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:39 pm

Lee wrote:
raseng maniac wrote:
Yondaime Hokage wrote:
raseng maniac wrote:

Its called The Kakashi Gaiden. I think.

Yes that's right. Chapter 239-244 is the Kakashi Gaiden. The best chapters of the manga. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naruto Fan
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Naruto Fan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 am

I never seen it : C
I am going to look for it on the internet though.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:26 am

if you wanne see the anime, and dont wanne know what gonna happen in the anime, dont read it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: naruto manga?   naruto manga? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

naruto manga?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2