Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sleep over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wizardoftheninja
Genin
Genin
wizardoftheninja

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-04-14

sleep over Empty
PostSubject: sleep over   sleep over Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:47 pm

Ino’s Slumber Party!
Hi there! I, Ino am having a slumber party and inviting a few girls of Kohona. There will be lots to do and it will be very fun. The party starts at 5:00PMthis Saturday. See you there!
~Ino

Sakura thought. “That means it’s tomorrow. There’s nothing else to do here so I guess I might as well go.” She said to herself deciding what she was going to do.

The next day Sakura began packing her things for the slumber party. When she was done it was 4:45. It took a while to get to Ino’s house so she thought she should leave. “By mom! I’m spending the night at Ino’s!” she called out as she walked out the door. On the way there she ran into Naruto. He noticed she had a bag packed. “Hey Sakura, where ya going?” he asked. “Ino’s having a slumber party and I happened to get invited.” She replied. “Oh, okay.” Naruto responded. I’m going to tell Sasuke. Maybe we can spy on the girls or something. Naruto thought as he ran off to go find him. “What a weirdo.” Sakura muttered to herself as she continued on.

After a bit more walking she came to Ino’s house. She went up and knocked on the door. After a minute or two, Ino answered it. “Hello Sakura!” she greeted her smiling. “Come on in!” Sakura followed Ino in and saw that the other girls she had invited were Hinata and Tenten. They both waved at Sakura. Sakura smiled and waved back. Ino took a seat on the floor and Sakura did the same. “Okay, now that we’re all here, we need to do sleepover-stuff.” Ino told them. “How about a prank war!” Tenten shouted out. “Yeah! That sound like fun!” Hinata said though not with as much enthusiasm as Tenten. Sakura looked at Ino and they both nodded. “Alright then, prank war it is!” Ino announced. Everybody gave out cheers of excitement. “But there has to be rules. The prank war will last throughout the party including tomorrow morning as well. You can’t do anything that can seriously hurt somebody. Your prank can’t involve you leaving the house to complete it or can’t be held outside. You may not harm any living things such as animals in your prank. And um… I think that’s it.” Ino said. Everybody nodded in agreement. “Good. Then let the war begin!”

Sakura wanted to plan the best prank of all but didn’t know what to do. Ino had disappeared and Hinata was off planning her prank so Tenten and Sakura were the only ones in the room. “So what do you want to do for your prank?” Tenten asked Sakura. “I honestly don’t know.” Sakura replied. “Neither do I. I want to get Ino though.” Tenten said facing Sakura. “Is that right?” Ino said appearing in the hallway. She walked up to Sakura and Tenten. “In that case, I’ll have to prank you first!” she exclaimed knocking Tenten and Sakura’s heads into each other. Sakura opened her eyes to find that she was kissing Tenten! She pulled away and started spitting disgustedly. “You are evil!” she shouted at Ino who was sitting nearby laughing. Sakura turned back to Tenten who also looked disgusted. She’s gonna pay for that! Tenten thought angrily. She turned back and Ino was gone again. Sakura turned back to Tenten. “I wonder what happened to Hinata.” She wondered. Tenten just shrugged.

Meanwhile, with Naruto and Sasuke...

“Sasuke! Sasuke!” Naruto called out looking for his teammate. Finally he found him. “Sasuke! Guess what?” he asked practically screaming. “What is it?” Sasuke responded glaring at Naruto. “Ino is having a sleepover with some of the girls of Kohona!” Naruto said. “So? What’s so special about that?” Sasuke asked still glaring at Naruto. “I was thinking we could go spy on them!” Naruto explained. “I really don’t want to.” Sasuke muttered. “Come on! It will be fun!” Naruto whined back. “Fine, whatever.” Sasuke replied as he followed Naruto. As they were walking, they heard a noise. Sasuke pulled out a kunai. “Who’s there?” he asked cautiously. He threw the kunai and heard a yelp of
pain. “Hey, watch it Sasuke!” Kiba growled holding his arm which was now bleeding. Sasuke calmed down. “Oh, sorry.” He said.
“Where ya headed to?” Kiba asked them. “We are going to spy on Ino’s sleepover!” Naruto exclaimed. Kiba gave them a thoughtful look. “Hinata got invited. She told me so when I invited her to train with me and Shino.” He explained. “Can I come?” he asked. “Whatever.” Sasuke responded turning his attention back to the path they were taking. Kiba smiled. “Thanks!” he smiled following Sasuke.

Back at the sleepover…

At that moment, Sakura and Tenten heard a scream.
“That sounds like Ino.” Sakura sighed as she went to
Ino’s room with Tenten following behind her. Inside,
they found Ino screaming. “IT’S HORRIBLE! TAKE IT
AWAY! TAKE IT AWAY!!!” she shrieked.
“What the heck is going on?” Sakura asked. But then
she looked at Ino’s wall. On it was a sketch of Naruto
naked with the words, “I Love Naruto”. “EEEWWW!!!!!”
Sakura screamed when she saw it. Hinata came to the
door and was giggling.
“Good one!” Tenten shouted giving Hinata a high five.
Hinata blushed and smiled.

Later with Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba…

The three boys hid in the bushes by Ino’s window.
“What are they doing Sasuke?” Naruto asked.
“I can’t tell. It looks like they’re screaming or
something.” He responded.
“Why would they be screaming?” Kiba asked looking
puzzled.
“How should I know?” Sasuke asked glaring at him.
“Besides, it’s only Ino and Sakura screaming.
“Do you think they spotted us?” Naruto asked a bit
worried.
“Nah.” Kiba replied.
“Shhh!!! They’re sitting in a circle now and it looks
like they’re talking.” Sasuke said.
Naruto and Kiba put their faces in the window to see.
Then Hinata looked up. They saw her tap Ino on the
shoulder and point at the window.
“Crap! They saw us!” Naruto growled. Tenten threw a
shuriken at the window and it hit Kiba who got knocked
out. Sasuke and Naruto picked up Kiba and ran.
“Good they’re gone.” Tenten sighed with satisfaction.
“We should get some sleep.” Ino suggested.
Sakura nodded. “Yeah, we should.” She agreed.
The four girls went to bed. In the morning, Sakura
woke up to Ino screaming again. Tenten and Hinata were
laughing. Sakura noticed that the place Ino had slept
was all wet. Sakura just laughed along with everyone
else.

After Ino was humiliated enough, Tenten, Hinata, and
Sakura went to brush their teeth but they were
surprised to find it stuck in their cup. Ino was in
the bathroom now laughing at them. “I froze your
toothbrushes last night! Funny huh?” she giggled.
Sakura was upset now. She was the only one who hadn’t
done a prank yet and she wanted hers to be best. The
party would be ending soon and she wouldn’t have done
one at all. Then she had an idea. She ran to the
toilet with a bucket in her hand.

After a few hours, it was time to go home. Everybody
said their goodbyes. “Bye Ino! Thank you for inviting
me!” Sakura commented giving Ino a hug.
“Bye Sakura. Thanks for-“ but before she could finish,
a bucket of toilet water fell on her head. She
shrieked and Sakura laughed as she left Ino’s house.
Back to top Go down

sleep over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutard Forum :: Konoha Village :: Naruto Fan Works-
Jump to: