Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The war on terrorism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The war on terrorism Empty
PostSubject: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:37 pm

Will the U.S. go to war with Iran? Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism and Iran is sending weapons and training to Iraq which is helping Al Quaida kill American troop.
Iran is also making nuclear weapons.

Thoughts? Opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:39 pm

I stopped caring about political stuff since..... Ever. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:41 pm

Listen buddy. If Iran and the U.S. go to war, me, you and millions of others will be drafted into the military if we go to war with Iran.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:45 pm

I never liked my life, anyway... Could only be an improvement...
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Laughing Ok.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm

Well, my cousin is in the army. I barely know him, But i know he might die if he goes to war again. I don't wanna see my friends go to war(yes, i have friends who are adults or are almost adults) However, if they bomb us, WE ARE GOING TO F*** THEM IN THE ASS!!! IF YOU F*** WITH MY COUNTRY AND MY PEOPLE IF MY COUNTRY DON'T MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT, I WILL GO TO IRAQ MYSELF AND KILL THAT F***ER MYSELF IF THAT WHAT IT TAKES. And i wouldn't care if i ended up dieing.

Anyway, I think we should have troups there makeing sure the area is safe, we can't let are guard down to easily now days.

But seriously, they bomb us just ONE more time, I will flip the F*** out, hunt that guy down, kill him, burn his body, and other gruesome things you will yell at me for imagineing.

There are 3 things you don't F*** around with when it comes to me, anything that has to do with my dad, Preps/cheerleaders, or F***ing my country over, YOUR ASS IS MINE BITCH!!!!

Sorry for the numerous swearing.

I think I've made it obvious enough, If they bomb us, nuke em all. If they don't, just patrol the area.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Oh, the question was about Iran, not Iraq. I think Morbid_Mushrooms likes Iran.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
Listen buddy. If Iraq and the U.S. go to war, me, you and millions of others will be drafted into the military if we go to war with Iran.
But you said...
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 am

raseng-ttebayo wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:
Listen buddy. If Iraq and the U.S. go to war, me, you and millions of others will be drafted into the military if we go to war with Iran.
But you said...

Oops, mispelled it.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:33 am

The biggest supporters of terrorism are the Arabs, not Iranians.

It's not that I like Iran itself. People are confusing Iranians with the Iranian Government. I like the people I know there. My grandparents. My aunts, uncles. My cousins. My 4 year old neice, and 1 year old nephew. My friends.

These people would give ANYTHING to leave Iran, and move to somewhere that they can be free, and live in peace. But, because of the screwed up laws, it takes forever, and a lot of money, to be able to leave Iran. I would give ANYTHING to get them to leave Iran, and go to America or England... Because when they do leave Iran, I'll never want to go back there, and I wouldn't defend Iran, anymore. But, they're still there, so I feel the need to be defensive.

And the boys there are FORCED into the army, if they don't get into University. And, they still HAVE TO serve in the army for AT LEAST two years. This the the Law.

I understand why you're worried. I am, too. But, you have to understand that the innocent people in Iran are just as worried as you. They don't want a war. They don't want to have to be forced into the army. They don't want to live in fear of their children, siblings, cousins, parents, friends, etc. being killed.

It's that damned government.

But, do you know what? This is all inner politics.

America and England first put in the crazy Islamic Government, after getting rid of the Shah, because the Shah wanted a bit more money for the oil that was being imported from Iran.

So, they get rid of the Shah, and put in puppets. And now, these puppets are getting a tad bit out of hand.

These inner politics are ridiculous, and a little childish, in my opinion.

The only thing we can do, is hope that Iran and America DON'T go to war.

And I also hope that my family and friends in Iran will leave and go to safety before a war does break out.

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:53 pm

Morbid_Mushrooms wrote:
The biggest supporters of terrorism are the Arabs, not Iran.

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/30/america/NA-GEN-US-Terrorism-Iran.php

Quote :
WASHINGTON: Iran continues to be the biggest supporter of terrorism around the world, with elements of its government supporting extremist groups throughout the Middle East, particularly in Iraq, the U.S. State Department says.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:47 pm

That, my friend, is called Propoganda. But... Just a few months ago, weren't they saying the exact same thing about Iraq?

Look back to 9/11. The bombers were neither Iranian, nor Iraqi. And, instead of putting FULL attention on finding Bin Laden, that crazy B******, they're focusing on two countries that hadn't even DONE anything.

Again, I'm going to say that I don't care AT ALL about what happens between these two countries, AS LONG AS my family and friends don't get hurt -in both the USA and Iran.

I used to live in the USA, just so you all know, so I'm not one of those people that hate Americans. In fact, I sometimes wish that I still lived there, and am very proud to say I was born there and that I used to live there, but that's beside the point.

I would also like to clarify the fact that the Iranian Government and the Iranian Public are more-or-less like TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES of human, because the Government doesn't represent the public. So, I actually don't care about what people say about the Government, as long as they realize that the public aren't like that at all.

I will completely agree with the whole 'hating the Iranian President' thing. I hate him, too. He's an a** who makes it a law that women are inferior to men, and he makes freedom of speech illegal in Iran. Instead of hating Iranians, you should pity them for having to live under such a d***.

Also, I would like to let you in on a bit of information;

The USA were the ones supplying the weapons to all those countries, and have been since the Nuclear Age began. To Iran, Afghanestan, Pakistan, etc.

It's all pointless politics, and -quite frankly- really stupid.

Now, if both Presidents were women... The problem would be solved in the blink of an eye, without violence, because -unlike men- we can solve things with good, logical reasoning. =P

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:34 pm

Morbid_Mushrooms wrote:
Now, if both Presidents were women... The problem would be solved in the blink of an eye, without violence, because -unlike men- we can solve things with good, logical reasoning. =P

x
I don't like it when people go there. On NA, it's too much spam debate. Same goes for a lot of things there. But other than that, I totally agree (although I never actually went there nor cared about this kinda stuffs).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The war on terrorism   The war on terrorism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The war on terrorism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutard Forum :: Entertainment Centre :: Debate Section-
Jump to: