Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

can we stop bullying

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wizardreturns
chuunin
chuunin
wizardreturns

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-02-16

can we stop bullying Empty
PostSubject: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:50 pm

the other day in school wolf told me that nobody can stop bullying, who here thinks that bullying can't be stopped.i agree with wolf that it can't
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 pm

yeah it can't. The desire is just to great. Very Happy Putting someone down makes u feel better abut yourself. Very Happy I'm not good at bullying unless my friends are there to laugh so i know i'm not sucking at it. Bullying is fun. Very Happy but i only do it to people that i don't like.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Laughing hav a bigger bully beat up the bully that's bullying u.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Laughing pay him in candy to. Razz
Back to top Go down
wizardreturns
chuunin
chuunin
wizardreturns

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:51 pm

but wut happenes when that bully turns on u and u keep hireig bullys till theres no more and ones left
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 pm

i'm out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:35 am

deal with it and dont be a pussy. Razz
Back to top Go down
wizardreturns
chuunin
chuunin
wizardreturns

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:02 am

just make the fight my army of smileys!Very Happy

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 am

thats creepy!!
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
chuunin
chuunin
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 pm

of course we could stop it just beat the sh@# out of the guy who beated the sh@# out of you

makes sense
Back to top Go down
wizardreturns
chuunin
chuunin
wizardreturns

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:20 pm

yah i guse ur wrute
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
chuunin
chuunin
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:35 am

**** strate
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
deal with it and dont be a pussy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:25 am

Pussy:I'll be a pussy if i want!! Razz
Me: Pussy stop talking!!! *Punches pussy*
THere not supposed to know u can talk!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuro Hime
Genin
Genin
Kuro Hime

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm

I believe that bullying can be stopped -if you have enough guts.

As a former bullying victim, I do remember how scared I was, and how it took me a lot of effort to stand up for myself.

I held my pain in for a long time, but as soon as I began telling the bullies off, and stopped caring about their threats, they began to leave me alone.

Bullies are all talk but no action. They are insecure.

Bullying can be stopped -it's not impossible. BUT fear is what is preventing people from doing anything much about it, which is why it seems impossible.

Yes, there are those that feel the need to pick on others, that will never change. BUT what CAN change (with enough courage, determination and brains) is that they can be prevented from acting on their needs, if you show them that they can't hurt you... And that if they try anything, you'll mean business.

However, like I said before, too many people are afraid to stand up for themselves. It's not a bad thing to be afraid, we're only human. But, people shouldn't let their fears take over them when they need to be brave. =)

Also, don't forget to lean on your most trusted friends in your time of need -if they truly care about you, they'll be more than happy to help you.

But, yeah, I've kinda strayed off-topic. Bullying CAN be stopped, people just don't really have the guts to do it. ^^

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can we stop bullying   can we stop bullying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can we stop bullying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutard Forum :: Entertainment Centre :: Debate Section-
Jump to: