Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will dubbed get to Shippuden?

Go down 
+7
Stance Punk
Clay Sharingan
Nieles
Yondaime Hokage
Admin
Lee
Tac602
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will Dubbed get to Shippuden?
Yes
Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Vote_lcap64%Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
No
Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Vote_lcap36%Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Empty
PostSubject: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:05 am

Do you think the naruto english version will eventually get to Naruto Shippuden? I don't think they will because it would get canceled sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:17 pm

I don't know what shippuden is but I'll replie anyway,^^

I was on a website a few days ago. And it said that the dubbed version is going to be on air in January!!! PART 2 PART 2 PART 2 PART2!!!!!!!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Lee wrote:

I was on a website a few days ago. And it said that the dubbed version is going to be on air in January!!! PART 2 PART 2 PART 2 PART2!!!!!!!!

They are talking about Shippuden. Shippuden is the new naruto series, if you havn't watched it yet you should start.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 4:01 pm

i dont watch shippuden that much but why dont we talk about it in my fan club? lol
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:23 pm

i voted yes (only one?) if they don't get it to america [in english] i'll do it myself
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:30 pm

*salutes Yondy* Thank you for your services captain ^_^

*throws cheescake at yondy* *see's the wimpering mushroom-chan* I could never forget you!!! *throws Mushroom-Chan a cheescake and meese*

*laughs histericaly* I'm sure you could do the guy voices but what Sakura's, ino's, HInata, Tsunande, Temari, Shizune, and all the other girl characters? I mean really you'd have to get your girlfrend to do their voices or something. And get a guy friend to do a few of the other voices because I would so get SICK of listening to your monologue after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Lee wrote:
*salutes Yondy* Thank you for your services captain ^_^

*throws cheescake at yondy* *see's the wimpering mushroom-chan* I could never forget you!!! *throws Mushroom-Chan a cheescake and meese*

*laughs histericaly* I'm sure you could do the guy voices but what Sakura's, ino's, HInata, Tsunande, Temari, Shizune, and all the other girl characters? I mean really you'd have to get your girlfrend to do their voices or something. And get a guy friend to do a few of the other voices because I would so get SICK of listening to your monologue after awhile.

I really, really don't know what you just said...

P.S. Stay on topic or this will get locked
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 5:59 pm

Quote :

Shocked I Sorry Sad Me also feels stupid
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:15 pm

Lee wrote:
Quote :

Shocked I Sorry Sad Me also feels stupid

it's ok...

Last edited by on Sat May 19, 2007 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Yes the dubbed will get to shippuden. Nauto is one cartoonnetwork's top rated shows and they only bought the rights to the first 60 episodes but after fans liked it they decided to buy the rights to more episodes. I don't know how much episodes they've bought the rights to now but it doesn't look like they're going to stop before it gets to shippuden.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:24 pm

they wont get to it, its far to slow for that and more people are watching subbed anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:38 pm

Lee wrote:

What part about click the link do none of you understand? They've bought the rights to shippuden. Its also going to get here in January. How? There gonna put on 3 episodes a week starting September. YIPPE!!!!! ME LIKE ENGLISH
Back to top Go down
Yondaime Hokage
Genin
Genin
Yondaime Hokage

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Lee wrote:
Lee wrote:

What part about click the link do none of you understand? They've bought the rights to shippuden. Its also going to get here in January. How? There gonna put on 3 episodes a week starting September. YIPPE!!!!! ME LIKE ENGLISH
I read it and it said there will be three new volumes a month. That's only means there will be more english manga release but it doesn't say the anime will have more episodes per week. That site doesn't say anything about the anime being sped up but I think they will speed up the anime.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:06 pm

well at least its good for one of us (me Cool ) since i buy the manga

........whoa!! i just realized! i better start saving my allowance........
Back to top Go down
Clay Sharingan
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Clay Sharingan

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Hm, I doubt they'll dub it, but you never know. That doesn't change the fact that I kind of want them to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:24 am

ahh, by the time its gets dubbed over here i'll be 102
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 8:13 am

you're 101 years old!? (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 4:15 pm

I have a feeling Naruto will end b4 the get into the 200s episodes.

But if it were to be dubbed, it would take about 2 and a half years to be on T.V. but I doubt it will last that long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm

hm... alot of ppl like to watch dubbed, they dont like to read
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 4:36 pm

and a lot of people are just too lazy to get the info anywhere else...
Back to top Go down
reborncloud
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
reborncloud

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I think that Cartoonnetwork won't go thrugh the fillers. They probaly will get to the fight between Naruto and Sauske then maybe add only certain fillers. Thats the only way they would get to Shippuden.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Genin
Genin
Shun

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:50 pm

reborncloud wrote:
I think that Cartoonnetwork won't go thrugh the fillers. They probaly will get to the fight between Naruto and Sauske then maybe add only certain fillers. Thats the only way they would get to Shippuden.

i agree
there is no need to go through the fillers
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Anime_Temple/index.php?act=idx
sasukevil
chuunin
chuunin
sasukevil

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 3:57 pm

it juz takes time in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Naruto Fan
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Naruto Fan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:40 am

They most likely will show it though, or they might have a marathon of new episodes to make it go faster at certain time..
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:39 am

Naw, cartoonetwork is accually going to go through with all the epiodes. There going to put in 3 a week when Sept. comes by to catch up to the shippudden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will dubbed get to Shippuden?   Will dubbed get to Shippuden? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will dubbed get to Shippuden?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next