Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum discussion and suggestions

Go down 
+8
sasukevil
Nieles
Tac602
jerome_15
ShadeNinja
Zome
Admin
wolfy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:32 pm

Stance Punk wrote:
More usergroups like clans to seperate people by groups and each group has a moderator/leader or we and each group has a forum.

The groups could be:

Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Ninjutsu

I still think this is good. There's about 13 or so active members. I think the number of each group will be kinda even because it boils down to opinion and there are a bunch of opinions on this forum. The 3 active poster that are on staff(Yondaime, Nieles, and Stance Punk) can moderate each group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:00 am

It all sound good to me^_^
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:05 am

When we get enough members to make another person a mod, we can make another group like Bloodline limit jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:24 am

i'm just not too sure about tai, nin and gen unless you put them in subdivisions, like
tai= goken, juken, suiken.
nin= katon, doton, raiton, suiton, kazeton.
gen= ?, ?, ?.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 am

Nah, I like it more simple instead of making a bunch of groups.

The use of the groups would be to divide them up into managable groups and each group can have a forum. The members of the group can do whatever they want in their forum.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 am

the hardest part would be having to pick the groups...

Idea how about the admins/mods pick the members one by one like;
Nieles picks a member to be in his group, then yond, then you. good Question
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:55 am

I'm gonna check the exact number of active memebrs we have.

Then I'll edit this post.

EDIT:

Active memebrs-

raseng kage
stance punk
lee
yondiame
morbid mushrooms
nieles

Members that don't post a lot.

Naruto junkie
shun
sasukevil (Right now he's looking for another forum to join so he might not ever post here again)
yondaime hokage
Tenji Sankotsu

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:57 am

No ones gonna want me and Tara-chan in their group. lol. oR Raseng. lol.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:08 am

Look at the posts of mine a couple posts up.

10 members are on that list.
shun & sasukevil might not post here anymore so there's 8.
Yondiame hokage hasn't logged in ,in a week.
Now there's 7.

Tenji Sankotsu is kinda new to the forum and doesn't post a lot.

I think we should let people pick which group they want to be in if we do the idea of ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu incase if any of those members come back and starts to post regularly.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 am

we should let people pick their own groups. Then everyone will be happy...

Each of the three clans could get their own forum too
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 pm

**** you guys dont rush things, we wait until admin anwsers the call, i sealed the deal as far for us, but admin can yet say .no...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Change Is Good
Acadamy Student
Acadamy Student
Change Is Good

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 6:37 pm

For the usergroups, we can have a Naruto Ninja Draft where the 3 teams take turns drafting their favorite ninja.

The members of thegroup PM their selection to the group moderator. The group moderator counts the votes and then they select the ninja they wanted.

The group with the lowest number of members picks first.

Example:

Ninjutsu: With the 1st pick in the NN Draft, the Ninjutsu group selects Deidara.

Genjutsu: With the 2nd pick in the NN Draft, the Genjutsu group selects Yondaime.

Taijutsu: With the 3rd pick in the NN Draft, the Taijutsu group selects Rock Lee

And we keep doing this until each team gets 10 or so ninja.

A group can also trade their picks.

The Taijutsu group is at # 3 and they want to get to selection #1, they can trade their #1 and their #6 pick to the Ninjutsu group for their #1 pick.

If we want to, we can have 1 of our ninjas we selected from each group go into battle in a poll about which one would win.

So this Naruto Ninja Draft is all about getting the best ninja you can.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 7:59 pm

cool! Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 345542 i like that idea, it fits great for the 'plain, ordinary titles'.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:03 pm

raseng kage wrote:
cool! Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 345542

There is a rule about posting that you need at least three words in a post.

P.S. Let's give Admin a while to see if he's good with this.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Yondaime wrote:
There is a rule about posting that you need at least three words in a post.
ok, mister "punctution and capital user", then why didnt it say that when i registered?
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:03 am

Change Is Good wrote:
For the usergroups, we can have a Naruto Ninja Draft where the 3 teams take turns drafting their favorite ninja.

The members of thegroup PM their selection to the group moderator. The group moderator counts the votes and then they select the ninja they wanted.

The group with the lowest number of members picks first.

Example:

Ninjutsu: With the 1st pick in the NN Draft, the Ninjutsu group selects Deidara.

Genjutsu: With the 2nd pick in the NN Draft, the Genjutsu group selects Yondaime.

Taijutsu: With the 3rd pick in the NN Draft, the Taijutsu group selects Rock Lee

And we keep doing this until each team gets 10 or so ninja.

A group can also trade their picks.

The Taijutsu group is at # 3 and they want to get to selection #1, they can trade their #1 and their #6 pick to the Ninjutsu group for their #1 pick.

If we want to, we can have 1 of our ninjas we selected from each group go into battle in a poll about which one would win.

So this Naruto Ninja Draft is all about getting the best ninja you can.

Good idea but we can't launch the idea until Admin comments about the usergroups.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:33 pm

i made the groups! :thumbs!:

but i dont see a point in the forums

Last edited by on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:38 pm

(thumbs has a ! mark)

in case that deletion is ever permanent, make the back up more like the origional. just the style, though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:28 pm

the back up forum is hidden. it is styleish though. almost just like this one! but you guys dont know the adress... haha...
you will know in case of an acident.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:
the back up forum is hidden. it is styleish though. almost just like this one! but you guys dont know the adress... haha...
you will know in case of an acident.

LOL, I have the link you someone wants me to post it cuz I'm logged on the backup site right now.
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 pm

How bout some more space? This place looked pretty big when I first joined, but now there are less [active] members than before..... I mean just one extra area. I don't know what they're called, but an example would be 'Global Announcement Centre'. That. I mean another one of those.
I'll think of what should be in it, but until then, try to keep up the steady flow of activity. {<-sarcasm}

EDIT: How about being more specific with 'The Gates of Konoha'? Add in some more anime. Ex. Bleach, FMA, etc.

And make 'Konoha TV - Dubbed' say "Talk about the dubbed anime in this forum." I want to talk about a Naruto movie, but technically it will have to go in 'House of Uzumaki'.

And to all guests- please register. I've seen a couple of them on here. But since they're guests, I have no idea if they're a member or not. But if you're not already a member, register, please.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:15 am

raseng kage wrote:
How bout some more space? This place looked pretty big when I first joined, but now there are less [active] members than before..... I mean just one extra area. I don't know what they're called, but an example would be 'Global Announcement Centre'. That. I mean another one of those.
I'll think of what should be in it, but until then, try to keep up the steady flow of activity. {<-sarcasm}

EDIT: How about being more specific with 'The Gates of Konoha'? Add in some more anime. Ex. Bleach, FMA, etc.

And make 'Konoha TV - Dubbed' say "Talk about the dubbed anime in this forum." I want to talk about a Naruto movie, but technically it will have to go in 'House of Uzumaki'.

And to all guests- please register. I've seen a couple of them on here. But since they're guests, I have no idea if they're a member or not. But if you're not already a member, register, please.

(sooy it took me so long to get to this)

Thanks raseng, we hadn't had a suggestion for over a month.

1. Another forum or another catagory?

2. We used to have dbz and bleach but hardly anyone posted in them so admin got rid of them.

3. I'll try to adjust it if it hasn't already.

4. they better login/register or else... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gast
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:00 pm

Tac602 wrote:
raseng kage wrote:

(sooy it took me so long to get to this)

Thanks raseng, we hadn't had a suggestion for over a month.

1. Another forum or another catagory?

2. We used to have dbz and bleach but hardly anyone posted in them so admin got rid of them.

3. I'll try to adjust it if it hasn't already.

4. they better login/register or else... Twisted Evil
1. Another category.

2. Hmm... I might think of some suggestions for different animes.

3 & 4. No response available.
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:50 am

raseng kage wrote:
1. Another category.

2. Hmm... I might think of some suggestions for different animes.

1. Not sure what catagory we would add. we might make a poll and ask all the members or just talk around with neiles admin and me.(if they agree on getting another catagory)

2. Admin will probably choose to put back db,z,gt and bleach back, maybe a couple more.(if admin wants to do that)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 am

too much. but i will add some more forums.. in the mean time, tac, can you make it dubed ANIME and such please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum discussion and suggestions   Forum discussion and suggestions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum discussion and suggestions
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next