Narutard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard Forum

Anime discusion forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The narutard RPG

Go down 
+6
wizardoftheninja
Nieles
Katana
Stance Punk
Lee
Tac602
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:34 pm

This is the narutard RPG, have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutard.niceboard.com
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

Number of posts : 1592
Registration date : 2007-05-01

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:55 pm

^_^ I'll make all ur nightmares come true. ^___^
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

Number of posts : 1256

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:35 pm

lol.

We'd need to make character profiles and crap but that should be easy.

i think katana would want to do the rpg too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stance_punkt
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:15 am

lol. definately. so, is there gonna be a murderer in the RPG? THAT'D BE COOL!!!! *holds up a candle* IT WAS LEE, IN THE BATHROOM, WITH THE CANDLE STICK!!! *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:57 am

Laughing what r u gonna do with the candle? Burn the house down?
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Laughing I'll light tacs mustache on fire.
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-05-12

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Yeah!! An RPG would be so awesome!!

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mushroomkatana
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:25 pm

I'll try to get a template for the RPG by this weekend or earlier I hope.

Locked for now, I'll open it up agian and edit this post when I can get the time for making the template.

Edit: Make up anything you want for the profile.

Name:
Height:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Hobbies:
Background Info:

That's all I can think of for now, suggesting some would be good.
Back to top Go down
Nieles
Web Master
Web Master
Nieles

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2007-04-15

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:03 am

we allrady have RPG open but it no1 can see it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kakashisama
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:20 am

stupid old man!!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:28 am

Name: Tara Katana.
Height: 5' 4".
Hair color: Dark brown.
Eye color: Dark brown.
Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, reading books, listening to music, going on the internet, writing on Quizilla, cleaning her room, hanging out with friends && scaring people. Enjoys video games every now && again.
Background Info: Having only recently escaped from a mental institution, it was thought useless to put Tara back into one. Tara chose to come to the house in hopes of finding people who could join her 'Crazy Crew', of which she is the captain, and the only member at the moment.

(( If I wasn't supposed to post this yet, I'll take it down. ))

(( && Nieles-kun: We had another RPG? o.O ))

x
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Name: Krystal
Height: 5'3
Hair color: brown.
Eye color: hazel
Hobbies: Obsessing over stance. Reading, hanging out with friends. (OMG. KATIES OVER MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) playing with my kitty. ^_^ annoying people i don't like, talking crap on people i HATE and am afraid to say it their faces cus i know i'll get my ass kicked. But i give them code names when i talk about them, such as, Pearbody, Pig Face, Chocolate, (she's black) Icycle. (its a long story) and i'm sure there are more, cut i can't come up with the names. I also enjoy masturbation( i've tried to do it on my own, but i can't do it unless aroused by a "certain person" ) i also like going for walks in the summer evenings when its cool outside. i like stareing moon and calling it a fag. I enjoy makeing fun of Joey and hitting him. and i'm sure a lot of other things but i can't think of them right now.
Background Info: Born and raised in the hick mountainious region of Pennsylvania, i too was a hick for a temporary time. Yes, i lit of fireworks, and i do know how to shoot a gun, i also know when a guy is drunk since well.... all hick dudes get drunk at parties. and my house was the party house. I also grew up on Elioz pizza and hot dogs because my dad was cheep!!!
at the age of 12 i had officially said good-bye to my forced preppy life. I threw out all my pink(and other girly Shi*) out. And i now consider myself an american goth. ^_^ AND IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME LABELING MYSELF, GO **** YOURSELF. I am currently anticipateing the arrival of free jellow. ^___^ Its never gonna happen. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Katana wrote:
(( If I wasn't supposed to post this yet, I'll take it down. ))

x

It's ok to post that.

Name: Tac (Yes, I know it's not a real name. Either that or Bob...)
Hieght: 5ft 2in
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Brown
Hobbies: Likes doing almost anything that has to do with electicity, mostly video games. He also doesn't like to go outside but sometimes he does.
Background Info: Born and raised in the city of Shmorgeshborg. He came from a middle class family.

Yeah.. I know it's not very detailed...

Let's try to get 4-6 people doing this.
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 pm

I'll post mine when I find the time and I find out what I want to write down... >.<
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:22 pm

okies. ^_^

I love you
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 pm

We need at least 1 or 2 more people to start this.

@Anyone joing the RPG: How do you think we should start the RPG?
Should we start with us all just getting to the front of the house(or whatever we want it)?

Post your ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Yeah front of the house. ME AND STANCE GET A BIG BED!!!! Very Happy
AND WE GET THE BIGGEST SHOWER TOO!!!! and if we put a "do not disturb sign" on the door, don't come in or u shall be traumatized!!! Are we aloud to have kids in the RPG? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tac602
chuunin
chuunin
Tac602

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Lee wrote:
Are we aloud to have kids in the RPG? Very Happy

If you were serious....

Only if you find different members on this forum to play the parts as your kids, and no, I will not do it....
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:34 am

Lol, Lee-chan... xDDD

I agree with Tac-kun && Lee-chan. I think we should start with us all appearing at the front of the house. -nods-

x
Back to top Go down
Stance Punk
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Stance Punk

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:36 pm

yeah..... I'll post mine this weekend.... Neutral

A lot of homework this week.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:54 am

Me too....and cleaning.........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc*

Its gonna take HOURS to clean my room. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:39 am

{{A screw it... I'll post first, since you're all too chicken!!}}

The speeding black motorcycle came to a sudden halt in front of the "Narutard House". The rider jumped off, and removed the helmet. She smirked as she glanced back at her bloodstained motorbike.
"F***, that was fun..." she mused, looking at the seat, under which a few sharp objects were hidden.
Tara Katana took a deep, satisfied breath and walked up the stairs, and waited outside the entrance.
"I wonder who my roomies are..." she wondered aloud.

{{I know, it was c***, but I tried. && Nobody else was posting... xP}}

x
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:18 pm

Krystal walks down the street. Well, more like a fast walk. Winter sucks. and all she really wanted to do was find a way to not freeze to death. SHe comes of course....wareing pajama's. but not just ANY Pajama's. CARTMAN PAJAMA'S!!!! Cus she just looooooooooves cartman!!! He's the funniest fat animated character ever!!!

She complains about the cold as she steps onto the "Narutard territory" she's anxious, scared, cold as f***, has to pee really bad, and her boobs are freezeing since she didn't feel like wareing a bra.

a girl (katana aparently) sits there, all happy like and about to say hi. But Krystals in a bi**** mood since she has her period and she's freezeing.

"Hi!!!!! I"m your roomie!!!"

"Hi, I have cramps, I'm freezeing, and i feel like punching a baby in the face." She leaves and goes inside.

Her period is half over. when it dissapates she will be her happy self again. Very Happy

mine was waaaaay crappier!!!
Back to top Go down
Katana
Genin
Genin
Katana

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:40 am

Katana shook her head, a small smirk on her face, as she continued to sit outside. The cold didn't bother her much, at the moment. Mostly because she was clad in black leather. Her pants, belt, combat boots, corset and jacket were all made of black leather. So, it was pretty much impossible for her to be cold.

She sat outside for a little while longer, before going into the house.

"Cheese!!!!!" she exclaimed, a silly grin on her face. She then cleared her throat, and put on a 'business-like' expression, before turning to Krystal.

"Tampon Tea." she said, her voice authoritative.

Then, she sat on a couch and stared up at the ceiling, singing the Pokemon theme song.

{{Mine's crappier-er... xP}}

x
Back to top Go down
Lee
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Lee

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Krystal gives Katana Tampon tee. Of course it wasn't really tampon tee, it was just kool-aid. "Heres your Tampon Tee M'aam. $5 in euros. 20 in American dollars. PAY UP!!!" She says in a dull voice, other than that capsed part.

She goes into her room and sleeps the rest of the day to get rid of the painful cramps she has. She forgot to bring Tylenol or midol so sleeping would temporarily get rid of the pain.

STANCE AND TAC GET YOUR ASSES IN THE GOD DAMNED RPG!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The narutard RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The narutard RPG   The narutard RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The narutard RPG
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next